🧺🥪 ℙ𝕚𝕔𝕟𝕚𝕔 🥪🧺

🥪

„Steeeeeeeeeve?" I went to my best friend who was watching the tv. „Yeah?" He replied. „I want to do something." I rest my elbows on his head. „And what is the thing you want to do?" he smiled and turned to me. „I want to have a picnic! Are you down?" I asked Steve excitedly. „Yeah, sure! But-" he said. „But?" I repeated. „But I have no idea how are you supposed to do it, I never had a picnic in my life before..." Steve nervously smiled.

🥪

„Are you serious? Like you never had a picnic with anyone in your life?" I chuckled. He just shook his head. „Don't worry, I'll make sure that your premiere will be the best. The best picnic you'll have with someone!" I stated. Steve smiled and hugged me. „Thank you!" He said. „Okay, let's go to your car! There still is the blanket, right?" I asked him. Steve nodded. I ran to the kitchen, got a basket and we went to his car.

🥪

„First, let's go to the Melvald's to buy some things." I said and buckled my seatbelt. „Okay, to Melvald's then!" Steve smiled and started the car. We drove to the Melvald's and walked in to see Joyce. „Hey Joyce!" we greeted. „Oh, hi! I'm glad to see you here!" She smiled. „Yeah, us too! We're here for some food, we're having a picnic!" I smiled. „Really? That's amazing! And is it like a date or-" she said. Me and Steve looked at each other. „A picnic with a friend!" we both quickly shot out. She just smiled. „Okay then, I hope you'll enjoy it!" She said and continued to put the stocks in the shelves with flour and sugar.

🥪

„So, we're definitely buying sandwiches, fruit, vegetables, some drinks, chocolate-" I started throwing the stuff in our cart. „Hey, hey, slow down!" Steve took my hand gently. „Are we going to eat all of this?" he asked me and smiled. „I mean- I think so?" I smiled. „Okay then, what do you want next?" he asked me. „Hmmm....maybe-" I was thinking out loud. „Cookies, I love cookies!" I gasped and ran for some cookies. Steve smiled and followed me.

🥪

When we got to the cash register, we put the things on the belt. Joyce was looking at the stuff with her eyes out. „You can seriously eat all of this?" She asked us. „Yeah, we think so!" Steve smiled. „Alright then, it looks like you won't be hungry for a week!" Joyce joked while she was marking our shopping.

🥪

When me and Steve payed, we said goodbye and drove to the weather top. We parked our car there and took out the basket with our food. We also had two more bags, because we couldn't fit all of that in one basket. Steve took the blanket from his car and spread it.

🥪

I took our food and put it there. It was a hot, sunny day, perfect for picnics. That's why I suggested it. But that's not the only reason, though. I also wanted to spend time alone with Steve. Allias my best friend and my crush. But I'm not so sure about the second thing.

🥪

I sat on the blanket and Steve sat opposite. I got some strawberries and ate them. I love strawberries! And Steve does too. „Do you know what? We should do a blind challenge!" I said. „What do you mean?" Steve asked me. „Cover your eyes and I'll put something in your mouth and you have to guess what is it." I explained. „Come on, close your eyes!" I smiled. „No, I don't trust you!" Steve smiled and covered his eyes.

🥪

I reached for the food, but I saw Steve peeking. „Hey, no peeking! That's cheating, you know?" I smiled. „Ugh, fine..." Steve smiled and put his hands on his eyes again. I got an apple, that's really easy I would say. I also took a pocket knife so Steve could eat it without not knowing what it is.

🥪

„Okay, open your mouth!" I said. He slowly opened his mouth and smiled. „Is it disgusting?" he asked me. „Do you think I would put a worm in your mouth? Of course it's not disgusting!" I smiled and I gave him a piece of the apple in his mouth. He was chewing it and thinking. „Hmm....Apple?" he guessed. „Yes!" I smiled.

🥪

„I like this game, your turn now!" Steve smiled and I covered my eyes. I heard him open one of the bags. „Open!" He said. I opened my mouth and he put something sweet in my mouth. „Chocolate!" I said in the second it was on my tongue. „Correct!" Steve smiled.

🥪

We were playing like this for like 20 minutes and the sun was setting. „Okay, open!" Steve said. I felt a warm feeling on my face from the sun. „Wait, the sun!" I said and uncovered my face. I got his arm and turned him to the sun. We were quietly watching the sun set. I had a warm feeling from the sun and Steve. I didn't let go off his hand. When I looked at the hand, he stroked it with his thumb, not looking away from the sun.

🥪

That was so nice! I love watching sunsets and my best friend, and when I mixed it, it's such a great combination! God I never want this to end... I closed my eyes and listened to the birds chirping. I lay down and I looked at the sky. I saw an airplane above us. Steve lay next to me. „Look, an airplane!" I pointed at it.

🥪

„Let's wave it!" Steve said and got up. We were jumping around like bunnies and waving our hands. Sometimes, I feel like a child again. Waving at the airplanes, drawing, biking around... I love these activities! After a while, we sat down again and continued our game. „It was a grape by the way." Steve said. „Really?" I asked him. He nodded.

🥪

𝑆𝑡𝑒𝑣𝑒'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣:
I reached for a cookie, but my hand stopped. I looked at Y/N, covering her face, smiling cutely... She's adorable. Should I make my move? I- no, that's weird. I was looking at Y/N still, but I had to give her something, it's taking me long. „Okay, sorry it took me so long." I said. „It's fine!" She said and smiled. I love this on her, she never gets angry or sad, she just lets me take my time, which I really love. „But don't open!" I said. „Okay..." she said. I expected her to ask me why or something, but she played along not knowing what happens! She really does trust me.

🥪

I sat closer to her and I made my move. I didn't put anything in her mouth. More like on her mouth. I kissed her slightly. She opened her eyes and I pulled away. She looked at me with her eyes a little wide, which made me insecure. I knew I shouldn't have done this! But the feeling got washed away really fast, she kissed me again and put her hand on my cheek.

🥪

We were kissing. I was kissing. With my dream girl. She was right, this is the best picnic I ever had. And my first, and I hope that it's not my last one. I leaned closer to her and she fell on the blanket. I continued kissing her. She put her hand in my hair and she was kissing me too. When we pulled away, we were both smiling. „You were right, this is my best picnic. I really love this." I smiled. Y/N smiled too. „I told you. And this is the best picnic I've ever had too, Steve." She said and hugged me. It's the time I felt the happiest in my life. I love her.

🥪

𝑌/𝑁'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣:
This is the time I felt the happiest in my life. I love him. My dream just came true! „Will you be my girlfriend?" Steve asked me. „Of course, Steve." I smiled and kissed him softly. He smiled through the kiss and kissed me too. Then we pulled away and he kissed my forehead. We both then lay on the blanket and look up at the sky again. I see a constellation. „Look, that's Lyra!" I pointed at the sky. „What's Lyra?" he asked me. „You named a star?" Steve asked me again and smiled. I grinned. „No, that's a constellation, Steve." I smiled.

🥪