📖📚𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕡 ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕛𝕖𝕔𝕥📚📖

📚

It was my third period today and the worst of all of them, English. I hated English because we have this strict teacher and she always gives us so much work to do. But surprisingly, we didn't get it today, or it seemed like it.

                                  📚

„Okay class, today we are going to split in  the groups of three and work on a project. You're going to write an essay, add pictures and present it to the class next week. The theme depends on you. Create the groups now so I can see who are you going to be with!“ said the teacher and I looked at my best friend, Stacy. She was also looking at me and we were immediately a group, but we still needed one person. We looked around the classroom and saw Steve alone.

                                  📚

„Stacy, I think that we'll have to invite him over to our group, he seems alone.“ I said. She looked at me with eyes a little wide. „Are you crazy? I'm not going to work with a boy, especially Steve! He's an asshole!“ Stacy protested. I rolled my eyes and tried to convince her, but there was no need. The teacher came to our part group and asked who are we working with. „We're not sure yet.“ said Stacy. The teacher looked around and noticed Steve.

                                  📚

„Well, looks like you're a group now. Steve, do you have someone to work with?“ the teacher said. He looked at us and shook his head as a no. The teacher smiled and left. Me and Stacy looked at each other and then at Steve. I was actually glad that he was in our group, because I liked him for a while now, although Stacy didn't know.

                                  📚

I went for a paper for us to write on. Then the whole class including us moved to the library so we could work there. We chose the table at the left side and sat down. I sat first, then Stacy. There was still an empty seat next to me and next to Stacy too, but Steve chose to sit next to me. I was really glad!

                                  📚

Then we chose our theme: The school system. We didn't really know what to do, so we chose that. Stacy was looking at Steve with kind of disgust. She kind of hated him, because he made fun of here back in the freshman year and he was an asshole, which was both true. But I liked him because if his change. He changed his style a little, he was doing his hair, stopped the bullying and other things.

                                  📚

I passed the paper to Stacy, because she is the one who writes normally, I scribble more than write, and it's a miracle if I can read it. Meanwhile Steve was searching through the books, I was quietly watching them to do their job. My eyes landed on Steve and I watched his concentrated face. It was really cute. Then someone nudged me a little. „Are you going to do something or you're planning to look at us?“ Stacy said.

                                  📚

I snapped out of my trance and looked at Stacy. „Yeah, I was just thinking. I'll grab some books and read something about it.“ I said and got up. While I was looking through the shelves, I spotted the right one. I was getting ready to reach for it, but a familiar hand got the book first. I looked at it to find who's hand it was and it was Steve's hand!

                                  📚

„Oh, sorry. Were you looking at that book? I can give it to you.“ he said. I smiled at him. „It's fine, I wasn't gonna get it.“ I lied. „Are you sure? You put your hand out.“ he said. „I was actually reaching for another book.“ I said. „You know, that book I had before wasn't the best, it gave me a whole 0 of information.“ Steve smiled. I smiled back and looked in his chestnut brown eyes.