🙈🐟𝕊𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤🐟🙈

🙈

Me and Steve were at his house babysitting the party. His parents were out of town as always, so he had the house for himself. It was kinda quiet for a long time, so my brother decided to break the silence. „How about we play a game or something?“ said Dustin. „That's a good idea, I'm so bored.“ Max rolled her eyes. „How about hide and seek?“ Lucas suggested. „No, that's so boring. Let's just play the sardines, it's more fun.“ said Mike. I never heard of that game before. „What's the game about?“ I asked Mike.

                                  🙈

„It's like hide and seek, but one hides and others have to find him. When someone finds the hider, they hide with them in the same place, and that keeps on until everyone is at one place they hid at.“ Mike explained. „Oh, that's cool. Have fun then!“ said Steve. „Wait, you are not going to play with us?“ Will said sadly. „No Will, I'm old for that, you're 7 already, we don't the eight player.“ Steve said.

                                  🙈

„What? No, I'm not playing too, so they're just 6.“ I said. „Come on, please! Just 5 games!“ Dustin tried to convince us. „No, Dustin, we're too old for that.“ I said. „No you're not Y/N, neither of you is! Just 3 games, pleaseeee!“ Dustin begged us and did the puppy dog eyes. „Ugh, fine. But just three games!“ I got up. Dustin and the rest of the party cheered. „Okay then, I'll join too...“ Steve finally said too.

                                  🙈

„Because Steve said it last, he's the hider!“ Mike said. „What? What kind of rules are this?“ Steve scoffed. „Just go hide somewhere!“ Dustin said and Steve shrugged annoyed. „I'm playing this because of you!“ Steve shouted while going somewhere. We gave him a minute to hide, because his house was really big and it had to take a while to find a good hiding spot. „4...3...2...1...0! Ready or not, here we come!“ El counted and ran upstairs with Max.

                                  🙈

𝑆𝑡𝑒𝑣𝑒'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣:
I know a good hiding spot. I hid in the cabinet in our bathroom. „Ready or not, here we come!“ El shouted. I hid my breathing and something was off. I didn't realize that this is not a regular hide and seek game, but we have to hide together when someone finds me! Oh no, this place is so small for three and more people, only two people can fit in here! But I still hope that Y/N finds me first, because I really like her for a few years now. But she's my best friend since 7th grade, I can't loose her! If I confessed to her, I would ruin our friendship.

                                  🙈

Someone's steps interrupted me from thinking. I was really hot and couldn't breathe really well. Someone opened the bathroom door. Then stood right in front of me. I saw F/C socks through a small gap and I knew that these socks were Y/N's. She opened the door. „Oh, look who I found!“ she said and sat next to me. I started to sweat. Not because of the hot, but also because Y/N was touching me. I get why this game is called sardines now!

                                  🙈

„How did you manage to get in here?“ Y/N whispered. „I don't know, I just did. I used to hide here as a kid when me and my mom were close.“ I smiled at her. She smiled back and noticed that my lips were dry. I slightly licked them and fixed my hair a little. Y/N looked at me and I looked at her. I looked in her eyes, then my eyes drove to her lips and then back at her eyes. I wanted to kiss her right here and right now.

                                  🙈

Someone interrupted us. Someone who's name ends with Sinclair. „Ohhh, look at you two. Can I fit here, though?“ Lucas smirked. „I don't think so, we're already squeezed in here, so just go next to the cabinet, I don't know.“ said Y/N and Lucas did what she said. A while after, Max and Dustin joined us. Then El. Then Mike. And last was Will.