❤️👍 𝔹𝕖𝕥 👍❤️

👍

𝑆𝑡𝑒𝑣𝑒'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣:
„You know what man?“ Tommy asked me. I just hummed and looked at him. Tommy and Carol smirked at each other. They kind of do this normally, but then they whispered something. „So, what is it? Are you going to whisper to Carol or you're gonna tell me what is it?“ I asked them. „Well, we've got a bet for you.“ Carol smirked again. „Oh yeah? I'm listening.“ I said and dig into my food with a fork. Then I put a potato in my mouth.

                              👍

„You know Y/N, right? The one with H/C hair sitting at that table with the nerds.“ Carol said. „Yeah, what's up with her?“ I said and took another bite. „You have two weeks to make her fall in love with you.“ Carol finished. I stopped eating and looked at them.

Y/N is the fist person I think of when someone asks me who hates me. She literally hates me! Because one time in middle school, I stepped on her shoe in cafeteria and she fell straight into her tray with food and everyone was laughing! I got to say, it was kind of funny, even though I felt a little sorry for her. So I have to make THIS GIRL fall in love with me. This is gonna be so freaking hard... But it's me, King Steve!

                              👍

„Are you serious? Like- she hates me for half of her life and I also don't really like her! And she's a nerd, that's a bad look! And she's in band? Every nerd is in band!“ I said. „So, do you accept it?“ Carol asked me. I was thinking for a while. It's kind of mean that if I manage to do it and she actually does, I don't love her, so it would break her heart I think...

                              👍

„Okay, fine. I'll try to.“ I finally said. Tommy got up and pat my back. „That's my man. Now go get her!“ He said. I just rolled my eyes playfully.

                              👍

I went home and thought about the bet. This can't do. I will have to change myself, because she probably knows me as a bully and a guy that makes fun of everyone. It's evident. I didn't even say sorry about her tripping! That's really mean. When I find the moment, I'll apologize her. I just went to sleep right away and thought about the next day.

                              👍

I woke up and got ready. I got my breakfast and went to my car. I realized that my second period is Maths, which is a class where Y/N is near me, we're like two desks apart. I parked my car next to Tommy's and ran to school. I put my bag in my locker and went to the two. „Hey guys.“ I said. They looked at me. „Hey Steve, are you ready for the challenge?“ Carol asked me and Tommy put his arm around her. „Yeah, I am.“ I said confidently.

                              👍

Tommy tapped my shoulder with his finger and I looked at him. He was looking behind me, like his eyes were following someone. It was probably Y/N. I turned around and yes, it was. „Good luck.“ they said and I ran to her.

                              👍

„Hey, do you need help carrying those?“ I asked Y/N. „No, I'm fine. Why are YOU asking me that?“ She stopped walking and turned to me. „Because I just want to help. I'm not a bully, I also help people, you know. You don't have to see me as a mean douche.“ I said. „Well, I see you as a mean douche.“ she said coldly. „Ouch.“ I said. „So if you excuse me, I'll get going. See you in Math class.“ She said and left.

                              👍

It hurts a little. I got an honest opinion from her, so I have to change myself a little. Well, more like a lot, otherwise I have no chance to win this bet. I went to them and they probably saw that I failed, because they were giggling. „What's so funny? You try it then. It's not that easy!“ I said. „Come on, you're Steve. King Steve. Every girl loves you.“ Tommy said. „Well, seemingly not.“ Carol laughed. „I can see that! And she told me that she sees me as a mean douche.“