🙎💚𝕁𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤💚🙎

💚

„Can I have a scoop of strawberry, please?“ I asked the cashier. „Of course, here you are.“ The cashier said. „Alright, so two scoops in total, that equals $2.50.“ the cashier specified. „Okay, I'll pay for it.“ Steve said and took out his wallet. „Thanks, Steve.“ I thanked him and he just smiled and gave the cashier three dollars. The cashier have him his change and we said goodbye.

                               💚

As we were going to the fountain, our favourite place, I noticed a boy with pretty hair. I licked my ice cream and I looked away. „Can I try yours?“ I asked Steve. „Sure, go ahead. But I want to try yours!“ Steve smiled and tilted his ice cream towards me, I did the same. Steve had chestnut flavour, it was really good.

                              💚

„Your ice cream tastes amazing!“ I said. „Yeah, your strawberry too!“ Steve said and licked the corners of his lips. I looked at the boy with nice hair. I wonder what his face looks like...

                              💚

He turned around and his eyes landed on me! He was so handsome! „Who are you staring at?“ Steve asked me. „Uh, no one.“ I said. „You should ask for his number.“ Steve smirked. „Are you crazy? I just saw him for the first time and I'm really shy, unlike you!“ I said. „That's right. I should get it instead.“ Steve said and got up. „No, Steve, come back!“ I shouted at him, but it was too late. He was coming towards him.

                              💚

Oh no, this is so awkward... After a while,  he came back with a paper and smirking. „Steve, I told you not to-“ I started, but he gave me the paper. I looked at it.

(174) 682 1843
Billy Hargrove
Call me? ☺︎︎“

Oh my god, he gave Steve his number! And I can maybe call him?

𝑆𝑡𝑒𝑣𝑒'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣:
„Hey, sorry to bother you.“ I said. The guy turned to me. „It's fine. Do you need something?“ He asked me. „I feel bad to ask, but can you give me your number? My friend is shy, so I had to came here.“ I explained. „Yeah, sure, what's her name?“ He asked me while writing his number on a piece of paper he took out his leather jacket. „Y/N. Y/N Henderson.“ I said. „Okay. Here you are.“ he gave me the paper and he smiled slightly.

                              💚

„Thanks, I appreciate it.“ I said and walked away. I saw Y/N's face all red from the embarrassment. „Here you go.“ I gave her the paper. She grabbed it and ran her eyes over it. „Thanks, Steve.“ Y/N smiled and I smiled too. But deep down, I wasn't smiling. I didn't want to go to the guy. But for Y/N, I'd gladly do it.

                              💚

„What's wrong with your face, Harrington?“ Y/N smirked. „What should be wrong with my face?“ I asked her and crossed my arms. „Are you jealous?“ She smirked again. Yeah, I think I am. „What? Why do you think that?“ I asked her. „Because you talk in a rush. I notice everything. You also have a bit redder cheeks then normally.“ She exposed me.

                              💚

To be honest, I'm really jealous. There's anger boiling inside me. It's not fair. I like Y/N, he does not. And Y/N should love me, not him. She doesn't even know him! And I don't want to imagine it them together, that's horrible thought.