🪙🕹️𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕒𝕕𝕖🕹️🪙

🕹️

𝑆𝑡𝑒𝑣𝑒'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣:
I was chilling at home when I heard a knock on my front door. „Coming!“ I shouted as I was walking towards the door. I opened it and saw Dustin in the doorway. „Henderson? What are you doing here?“ I asked him. „Steve, I need a ride to the arcade. Are you free?“ Dustin spat out. „What?“ I was kind of confused. „Are. You. Free?“ Dustin repeated. „Like yeah, but-“ I started. „Let's go then!“ Dustin said and ran to my car.

                                  🕹️

I followed him and sat behind the steering wheel. „So, you are hanging out with the other knuckleheads there?“ I reassured and started driving. „Yeah, I am. Also, do you have any quarters?“ Dustin asked me. „Wait- so you run all the way into my house, then randomly ask me if I could take you to the arcade and count on the thing that I'm home AND that I have money?“ I asked him.

                                  🕹️

„Well- where else would you been? I mean- you are unlucky with girls and you aren't working on Thursdays, so...“ Dustin said. I scoffed and took out my wallet from my pocket. I handed it to him without looking off the road. „I don't know how much is there, but take all of the quarters I have.“ I said and Dustin smiled. I pulled over to the parking lot and we went to the entrance.

                                  🕹️

We saw Max, Mike, Lucas, Eleven and Will. „Okay, Henderson, have fun!“ I said and turned to leave. Henderson caught my hand which caused me to turn back. „Are you kidding? You said you're free, just come inside with us!“ Dustin said and I went with them. The arcade was pretty crowded, much more than I expected.

                                  🕹️

I never been inside before, I was just dropping the kids and either waited outside or left and then came back. There were arcade machines everywhere and I heard the coins being thrown in the machines and some in-game sounds. There were games like Dig Dug, Snake, Mario Bros, Pac Man and Frogger.

                                  🕹️

And besides arcades, there were a few cashiers. Three guys and two girls. But one caught my attention. She had H/C hair, a working uniform and really nice body. She had a cute face and she was slurping a slurpee. I would love to get closer, but I didn't know why. It would be really awkward.

                                  🕹️

I heard a few muted voices. Then someone shaked with me. „Earth to Steve, are you alright?“ Lucas asked me. I snapped out of my trance and looked at him. „Yeah, I think so. Why? Is there any problem? Do you need help?“ I asked them. They were looking at me quietly. „Yeah, we do. This machine isn't working. Can you help us?“ Max asked me.

                                  🕹️

„Well, I'm not the one wearing the uniform and I have never been in arcade before. I have no idea how to fix it.“ I said but then, I got an idea. This is the great opportunity to see the girl closer. „Wait here, I'll get someone from the staff.“ I said and went to the H/C girl.

                                  🕹️

„Excuse me, can you help us with one of the machines, please?“ I asked her. She put the slurpee down and looked in my eyes. „Hello, can you show me which machine is it?“ she asked me. She had E/C eyes and pretty smile. I noticed her name tag, which said Y/N Hopper. That was the chief's daughter? „Yeah, sure.“ I said and went back to the party.