🙏🦴𝕐/ℕ, 𝕨𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕦𝕡!🦴🙏

🦴

„Okay, your pillows are ready!“ I said coming to the living room. I saw my best friend standing on a place without a word. „Chrissy?“ I asked her. No response. „Chrissy...“ I waved my hand in front of her face. „Hello?“ I asked her again. She was just pinned to the ground. „Chrissy!“ I jumped in front of her. That's when I noticed that I could only see the whites of her eyes. „Hey, Chrissy, wake up-“ I said. „Hey!“ I waved in front of her face again. „Hello...“ I snapped in front of her face now. „Chrissy-“ I said again. I was starting to get scared. „Hello? Hey, Chrissy!“ I tried it one more time. The lights started flickering like in a horror film. I started freaking out at this point.

                              🦴

I was looking around a bit more and all the lamps were flickering. I started to clap in front of her face and tried to wake her up. Then I started shaking her. „Can you hear me? Wake up, Chrissy...“ I was really scared and if this was a prank, I wanted to end this right now because this is not funny anymore. I was still shanking her and it felt like her body was lighter. She was a little shorter than me, but it looked like she grew. This can't be happening...

                              🦴

I checked the ground underneath her and she was lifting, she was flying in the air! This looked like a Satan cursed her. I jumped away from her and watched her levitate quietly. Then she quickly slid to the ceiling and I fell. I rubbed my eyes so I would wake up, but unfortunately, this wasn't a dream.

                              🦴

Then, I didn't want to believe it, but her bones started cracking! Her arms, legs, wrist, fingers... And then, her jaw! It looked so terrifying! I was screaming really loud. And then, her eyes- they got sucked in her skull! And then, she fell in the ground. I didn't know what to do, so I had to run away, I had no other choice. There will be a big chance that the police will suspect me, since I was the last one who saw her and I saw her die in front of me. Tomorrow, I will be wanted. I have to hide somewhere...

                              🦴

𝐷𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣:
Me and Max walked in Family Video. „How many phones do you have?“ I asked Steve. „What- why?“ he asked me concerned. „How many phones- do you have?“ I asked him louder. „Uhh- two.“ he said. „Well, technically three, if you could Keith's.“ Robin corrected him. „Okay, great.“ I said. I took my bag down, threw it behind the counter and slid there. „My pile!“ said Robin. „No, no, no, no, no, my tapes- dude! What are you doing, man?!“ Steve screamed.

                              🦴

„I'm calling the phase of operations.“ I said while working on one of the computers. „The phase of operations?“ Robin repeated while picking up the mess. „Yeah, we're searching Y/N's friends' numbers so we could know where she is.“ I said. „Oh, Y/N? Playing that stupid game with you? And the girl who is cooler that me?“ Steve said jealously. „Yes- I never said that...“ I said.

                              🦴

„So, she is missing. I saw the lights flicker in her house and in our house, the electricity went out completely. At morning, there were police cars all around her house and they will accuse her of a murder. Which we don't know, so we need to call her friends to find her, because we don't know where she went. We have to check if she's okay and safe.“ Max simplified the story.

                              🦴

„And how do you guys know all that?“ Steve asked us. I pointed at the TV they had above their heads. „The news?“ They were silently watching the reporter. „The name is Y/N Hopper. Yes, you hear correct. The previous chief's daughter. She has H/C hair, she's about Y/H tall and she has E/C eyes. If you will find her, notify us immediately.“ I was honestly really worried about Y/N. She was like my second babysitter and a great friend. And the best thing is, that she is still in school with us.