📗🎒ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕊𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥🎒📗

🎒             
It was my first day coming to Hawkins High. When I walked in, almost no one noticed. "This won't be that bad, I guess!" I thought, I wasn't really searching for attention. When I was finding my locker and I found it, I put my things in there. I was going to close it, but someone did it for me.

                                  🎒             

„Hi, you must be new.“ he said. I looked at him and he was pretty tall, he had gorgeous hair and he was smiling at me. His eyes were brown and he had really cute face.

                                  🎒             

„Yeah, I'm Y/N Mayfield.“ I told him. „Nice to meet you, Y/N. I'm Steve, Steve Harrington.“ he introduced himself. „Do you need a help to find your class?“ he leaned on the locker. „Yeah, thanks. My first period is English.“ I said. „Really? Mine too! There's an empty seat behind me, I think, you could sit there.“ he told me. „That would be great!“ I smiled at him and picked up my books.

                                  🎒             

„So, where are you from exactly?“ he asked me. „California, really sunny, going to beach every day...Kinda good!“ I told him. „Oh, that's great! I wish I would live there. I never been to beach before.“ he said. „You haven't?“ I asked him. „No, but I would love to.“ he said. „We're here!“ he opened the door and let me come in first. I sat behind him and a lot of people were watching me.

                                  🎒             

„That's normal, they probably think you're my girl,“ he smirked. I blushed a little. „But I'm not.“ I said. „You're not, but you could be.“ he smirked again. I blushed harder this time, I could feel it. „Uhh- have you got any friends here?“ I changed the subject. „Not really, but I'm still really popular, they call me King Steve.“ he smiled. I smiled too.

                                  🎒             

The lesson started and the teacher told me to stand up and introduce myself so the others would get to know me. „Hi, I'm Y/N Mayfield, I came from California and uhh- I'm happy to be here today, I guess...“ I said and I sat back down.

                                  🎒             

Steve smiled and looked in the front again. „Let's start the lesson, okay? Open your books on page 21 and Y/N, do you have your books already?“ the teacher asked me. „Yes, I do.“ I responded. I opened my book. So, where did we end, George Washington?“ he asked us. Others nodded. „Okay, who was George Washington?“ he asked a girl.

                                  🎒             

„It was our first president, sir.“ said a girl who had red curled hair and a blue sweater. Steve looked at her in disgust. He put a paper on my desk without turning around. I opened it.

                                  🎒             

"That girl right there who just answered, that's Carol Perkins. She was my friend, but she is a douche, don't get hear her and the boy behind her. That's Tommy Hagan, also an asshole." that was written on the paper he gave me.

                                  🎒             

I replied with "Okay, thanks for telling me that. And sorry that they were douches to you.". I passed him the paper. He took another one and wrote something on it.