🚪🙋‍♀️𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 ℕ𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝔻𝕠𝕠𝕣🙋‍♀️🚪

🚪             
𝑆𝑡𝑒𝑣𝑒'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣:
I woke up. It was something around 9 AM and my parents were out of town, as always. I got dressed and made myself breakfast. I was making some eggs and while it was frying, I looked out of the window. I saw a car in front of the house that no one lives in. There were two people getting things out of trunk, probably a couple. They were getting some boxes and bags in the house. Looks like we have neighbors.

                                   🚪             

I was curious, so I was still looking at them. I noticed a girl around my age, she was really pretty. I wonder what is her name. I smelled a smoke. „Oh, shit!“ the eggs were burning. I quickly turned it off and sat down to eat my burned breakfast. I was still looking out of the window, I didn't really care that it was burned, my eyes were on the girl.

                                   🚪             

She had H/C hair, really nice figure, baggy jeans, flannel and a bucket hat. She looks really pretty in it. After I ate it, I rushed to the front door. I will say hi, maybe I'll get to know her. I opened the door and she was still at the car.

                                   🚪             

„Hi!“ I said. „Oh, hi!“ she smiled at me. „I'm Steve, your neighbor.“ I smiled back. „Nice to meet you, Steve, I'm Y/N.“ She smiled. „Do you need help with the things?“ I asked her. „It's fine, I got this!“ she said and she accidentally dropped the box with "CLOTHES-Y/N" written on it. I helped her to pick it up. „You're sure you got this?“ I joked and Y/N smiled. The couple was coming out of the house, probably her parents.

                                   🚪             

„Hi, I'm Steve, your neighbor.“ I got up and smiled. „Hello, Steve, I'm M/N. And this is my husband, F/N.“ The lady smiled. The man smiled too. „Looks like you already talked to our daughter, right, Y/N?“ said F/N and Y/N smiled. „I was wondering if you need help-“ I started. „That would be great, thank you!“ Y/N's mom smiled and showed me a few boxes. I picked one up and went in the house. I never been in it, I thought it looked kinda creepy. I put the box in the kitchen and go for another one.

                                   🚪             

Y/N looks even more pretty from a close up. She has E/C eyes, cute nose and really pretty lips. I think I have a crush on her...

                                   🚪             

After a while, we finished. „Steve, thank you so much. As a sign of our appreciation, we would love you to come to our house for a talk.“ M/N smiled at me. „You're very welcome, and thank you so much for the invitation, I would love to come!“ I smiled at them. „Glad to hear it, do you have time around 3 PM? Also we'll love to meet your parents.“ The man asked me. „Yes, that is perfect, but unfortunately, my parents are out of town.“ I said. „It's okay. Don't be late, Steve!“ Y/N said and waved. „Don't worry, I won't!“ I waved back and went back to my house.

                                   🚪             

I layed down on my bed and think about Y/N. Her parents invited me over to their house and I will see Y/N again! They seem really kind, I hope we become friends quickly. I started to pick something formal, something like a flannel, but- no, that's Y/N's fit. Let's just take a jean jacket, jeans and a shirt, I'll keep it normal. It was 10 and I was getting excited more and more.