📄🗄️𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥 𝕄𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕤🗄️📄

🗄️

I saw Rabin waving at me and smiling. I smiled and waved too. She ran to me and hugged me. „Hey Y/N, I missed you!“ Robin said. „I missed you too!“ I smiled. „Are you ready for the test?“ she asked me. For a while, I was lost. „Oh, yeah- the biology. Yeah, I'm not sure.“ I said uncertain. „But you were studying all night and plus, you don't even have to! Seriously, you're the most clever person I know.“ she said. „I'm not. And yeah, biology isn't my cup of tea.“ I said. „But you have B's!“ she exclaimed. „Well you too, don't you?“ I asked her. „Oh, I wish. Straight C's, I don't like biology. And the teacher doesn't like me, so there's no point in trying, really.“ She smiled.

                                 🗄️

„You got this. I'll test you real quick.“ I offered. „We have three- now two minutes until the start, we won't make it in time.“ Robin said. „You're right. Let's just go to class.“ I said and with Robin by my side, I walked to the classroom. I sat down and looked at her. She winked at me. I returned it back and the bell rang. The teacher came in and there was no way of us praying that she forgot. She was holding a stack of papers. And it wasn't as thin as it looked. She gave us the tests. It was two papers, double sided. And it wasn't just a pop quiz. There were free answers, of course. It was pretty stressful. I noticed Steve Harrington staring at me like I had the answers written on my face or what. I just ignored him and kept on writing. But after I was done, I was scared of my results. Robin looked at me and lifted her head in a way of telling me "how was it?". I shrugged, telling her "I'm not sure".

                                 🗄️

„Okay, you can tell each other your result after the class. You will get your marks next week.“ the teacher said. After the biology was over, Robin and I were sharing History, too. We went to her locker and then to mine. I opened the locker. „Oh, I should probably clean up my locker, it looks terrible.“ I said. „Y/N, some paper fell on the ground.“ Robin said. „I know, ignore it, I'll clean it up tomorrow.“ I said. „Oh really, this paper?“ She picked it up and showed it to me. It had my name on it. I opened it and stared at it. „Come on, read it!“ Robin said. „You look pretty today.“ I read out loud. „Oh my god-“ Robin said excitedly. „It's a love letter from an admirer!“ she whispered. „But I never had one. It's probably just a prank.“ I said and closed my locker, putting the letter back. „But he- they weren't lying, you really look amazing. Everyday.“ she smiled. „Thanks.“ I smiled. „We have to figure out who it was. Wait, did they sign with initials?“ She asked me. „No, just "You look pretty today.", that's all.

                                 🗄️

„I'm so excited! It looks like I'm happier than you, it wasn't even meant for me!“ Robin said. „I don't know, I might do something about it.“ I shrugged and closed my locker. We went to the class and when the lesson started, I was so sleepy. I hate History and I'd do anything to get a free period. I checked if the teacher was watching and when he wasn't, I put my head on the desk and- I saw Steve looking at me again. His head was also on the desk. This is so awkward. I immediately lifted my head back up and looked away. Then, I looked back at him after a while and his head was still on the desk. He had a little confused expression, but he was looking in front of himself. He might thought that he's done something wrong. I wasn't used to these eye contacts so I reacted this way.

                                 🗄️

After the lesson, he still had the same expression, a little bit guilty. „Hold on, Robin.“ I told my friend and went to Steve. „Hey, I'm sorry for reacting that way, I just didn't know- I'm sorry for making you feel bad or something, that wasn't even my plan.“ I said to him. „I know, it's fine. Don't worry about that, it wasn't my plan to stare at you.“ He slightly smiled, it even looked like he smirked. He left me there. So he was staring at me- okay, fine. „I feel like it's him.“ Robin said. „What?“ I didn't get her at first but right when she was repeating it, I understood what she meant. „Ohh- you mean- no, it's not him. Come on, the most popular guy? He likes Nancy Wheeler and we both know it.“ I lowered my voice. „She dumped him, remember?“ She reminded me.