⚠️🛗𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕕!🛗⚠️

⚠️SPOILER ALERT⚠️

A/N: This is inspired by a Never Have I Ever scene in season four, so it's a spoiler. Anyways, I'm glad that you like the stories, because I like making them too! Love you <3

                                 🛗

„What?“ I questioned. „I'm repeating: If you want to go to college, you need to help with something.“ the principal repeated. „And what are my options?“ I asked him. „Since you don't have enough marks from PE, then you'll have to help with the pool, blow up the dodgeballs with a pump, and I think you're good.“ he said. My mouth went wide open. „What?! But PE is the worst! But wait, is it just for today?“ I complained with a faith that it's only for today. „It's for the whole month of course. And it includes exercising at PE lessons.“ he said. „Wha- ugh, fine..“ I groaned and got up. „Go ask the PE teacher about it and tell him that I'm sending you.“ he said and I left.

                                 🛗

I left the office and I threw my backpack over one shoulder. As if reading my mind, I saw our PE teacher. „Coach Bryan, wait!“ I shouted. He turned to me. „Henderson, what are you doing here in the day that you don't have PE?“ He asked me. „I'm sorry, the principal sent me to help you because I don't have enough for college. Is there anything I can help with?“ I asked him. „The pool, blowing air in the dodge balls and- I might come up with something else later.“ he said and gestured with his hand for me to follow him. „You are also missing grades, so you'll have to work extra hard for the next eight lessons.“ he said. „I know, I'm really sorry.“ I apologized. „So you'll take the warm-up tomorrow, you'll get a grade from that.“ he said. I nodded in agreement and followed him until we were in the hall.

                                 🛗

„You can start off by refilling the air in these dodge balls. And if you'll excuse me, I'll need to come up with a way to get you some PE grades.“ he said and left. I opened the door and saw a few people coming out of the hall. When I stepped in- GOD IT SMELLS SO TERRIBLE IN HERE! Not mentioning how I almost suffocated, I also saw Steve Harrington. For those who doesn't know, he's my ex. We were together in junior year and it didn't end so we'll. But we're still friends, so it's fine. „Oh hey, I wouldn't expect you to be here.“ Steve said and threw on his towel. „Yeah, same. Also, why does it smell like dead rats in here?“ I asked him. „Because you are always skipping PE. Otherwise you wouldn't mind it that much.“ he said.

                                 🛗

„So what are you doing here?“ he asked me. „I wouldn't expect myself in here too, but I'm here to help because I don't have enough marks from PE and they won't let me to go to college with my results.“ I said annoyed. „Oh, well I can't really help you with that. I can just wish you good luck.“ he smiled. He walked past me, patting my back and left. What the hell? I just rolled my eyes and took the equipment. I took one ball and started filling it with air. I wasn't holding it so tight so it flew away. This is going to be way harder- there are 40 more?!

                     °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The next day, I went to the hall again, but because I had PE. „Wow, I didn't expect you to come here today, with clothes for sport!“ Nancy said. „Well, I wouldn't, but I have to, since they won't accept me to college.“ I said. „So how are you going to deal with it?“ Robin asked me. „I already am. I'm helping with the equipment. I refilled the air in dodge balls yesterday and I'll change the floaties in the pool after this lesson.“ I said. „That sounds like fun!“ Nancy exclaimed sarcastically. „Yeah, no.“ I said. „Okay everyone line up! Today's warm-up is on Y/N.“ the coach said and looked at me. „Sure, whatever.“ I mumbled.