🔐📖𝕐/ℕ'𝕤 𝔻𝕚𝕒𝕣𝕪📖🔐

📖             

"𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝐷𝑖𝑎𝑟𝑦,

𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑦𝑒𝑡. 𝑀𝑦 𝑐𝑟𝑢𝑠ℎ, 𝑆𝑡𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑡𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑢𝑝 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐼 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑑! 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤, 𝑤𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑎 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑐 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑦. 𝐻𝑒'𝑠 𝑠𝑜 ℎ𝑜𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑥𝑒𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔! 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑟𝑢𝑖𝑛 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟. 𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑓 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒. 𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑑𝑒𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖'𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜 𝑖𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒. 𝐼'𝑚 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡.
𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒, 𝑌/𝑁“

                                   📖             

I closed my diary, because Dustin knocked on my door. I quickly his it under my pillow. „Come in!“ I said. To my surprise, it was Steve! „Hi, Y/N. I'm here for Dustin to drop him to the arcade. Are you going with us?“ he asked me. „Yeah, sure, I'll be down in few seconds!“ I told him. „Okay, we're in the living room.“ he said and closed my door. I put the diary back in the drawer next to my bed. There was still bookmark seen, but I didn't really care. I closed my door and ran there.

                                   📖             

„Okay, ready to go?“ he asked us as he buckled his seatbelt. „Yes!“ said Dustin and I smiled. We drove and stopped at the red light. Steve looked at me and smiled. I smiled too and when was green light again, we pulled away. He was watching the road and I was looking out if the window and I wanted to stop the butterflies. But I couldn't, it was tickling when I thought about the look again.

                                   📖             

We pulled off in front of the arcade. „Looks like we're here first again.“ said Steve and we saw Max on her skate. Then Lucas biking with Mike over to us. Two minutes later, we saw Jonathan's car and Will stepped out of it. „Looks like we're all together now,“ said my brother and they waved us. We waited until they stepped inside. Me and Steve waved at Will's brother and drove back to my house, we were supposed to hang out there. We stepped in and our mother still didn't came back from shopping, which was good.

                                   📖             

We went to my room and sat on the bed. „What you wanna do, watch a film again or something more interesting?“ he asked me. „I don't know, it's kinda cold outside, I would rather stay here. Stay here, I'll bring us something.“ I told him. „Sure, I'm waiting.“ he said and I went to the kitchen for some chips. „Let's watch it now, I'm in the living room!“ I shouted at him. „Yeah, coming...“ Steve said.