🤭💞𝔽𝕝𝕚𝕣𝕥 𝔾𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤💞🤭

🤭

Me, Steve and the kids were supposed to hang out at his place. Kids said that they have something ready for us, so I agreed on it and drove to Steve's house with my sister. „You'll love it, believe me.“ Max said excitedly. „But we didn't bring any game, Max.“ I told her, still watching the road. „Yeah, others brought it or what. But it's mostly word or activity games.“ Max explained. „Okay then, I love activity games!“ I smiled. „I know.“ she smiled too. We pulled over at his driveway and knocked on the door. Steve opened and welcomed us inside. There was everyone waiting already.

                                 🤭

„Okay guys, let's play guess who I am first.“ Dustin said. „Here. Everyone, take one card and put it on your forehead with the tape. Is there someone who doesn't know this game?“ Max said. „I don't know it so well.“ Steve said. „It's easy, you just put it here and you ask the others question, for example- am I an adult?- and if they say yes, you ask another question, for example do I work in a group. If they say no, it's another player's turn. Also, they can answer yes and no only.“ I quickly explained to him. „Okay, that's pretty easy. I got it.“ Steve showed thumbs up. „I start since I'm the youngest.“ Eleven said.

                                 🤭

Everyone took a card and put it on their foreheads. Steve had a teacher, Max got a chef, Dustin had a firefighter, Lucas was a lawyer, Will was a hairdresser, Mike had a doctor and Eleven was a magician. I still had no idea who I was, but I better get it as fast as possible. „Okay. Do I work independently?“ she asked us. „Not really-“ I turned to others who nodded. „Yeah, not exactly.“ Dustin specified. „So- I work with a small number of people?“ she corrected herself. We nodded. „Okay. Do I help people somehow?“ she asked. „Nope.“ Lucas said.

                                 🤭

Next was Max. „Do I work in a public place?“ she asked us. „Yes.“ El said. „Hmm.. Do I wear a uniform?“ she asked us. „Yeah.“ Will said. „Do I work with people, like helping them with health or something?“ she asked us. I shook my head which meant it was my turn. „Do I- work with something that lives?“ I questioned. They all nodded. „Is it a job for both genders?“ I asked. „Yeah, I think so.“ Steve said. „Okay. Do I work with any special tools?“ I asked them. „You do.“ Mike said. „And do I- use a car?“ I asked them and earned a positive response. What could I be? „Okay, can I work from some sort of an office?“ I asked them. They nodded again, which made it a little easier, but still a little harder. „Do I work with- I don't know, do I use a phone?“ I asked them and they nodded again. „Do I use a stethoscope?“ I asked them. And everyone shook their heads.

                     °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

First to get it was Dustin, then Will, Max, Steve, Mike and Lucas, which left only me and Eleven. „Do I use guns?“ I asked them. „Yes!“ Mike exclaimed. „Am I- a policeman?“ I asked them. „Finally! You're a policeman.“ Steve said. And after a couple of questions, El got it too. „Another round?“ I asked them. „Let's play something else, like- paper catch.“ Lucas said. Max was something between smiling and smirking. „What's that?“ I asked them. „You get in pairs and get a paper and you must catch it with your faces. However, you're not allowed to use your hands.“ Will explained. „What- but why do we play thi-“ Steve said. „We already discussed the pairs, but not with you, unfortunately. I'm with Lucas, Eleven with Mike, Will with Dustin and you two are together, we just couldn't drift you apart.“ Max explained.

                                 🤭

„What do you mean, drift us apart?“ Steve asked her. „Let's just start.“ El said. „I always get ignored, even though I could throw them out anytime I want to.“ Steve scoffed. „Come on, let's just play this "game" so they'll be happy.“ I took his shoulder. „And are we like playing on points?“ I asked them. „Yes, every time you catch it, you get a point. First pair to get five points wins.“ Dustin said. „Okay, let's get these points already.“ I smiled and took Steve by hand. „We start.“ Lucas said. Mike put a paper above them. The trick was that they never knew when he would drop it. When he dropped it, they caught it! Dustin wrote down a point for them and it was their turn.