🗝️🏠ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖, ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕤🏠🗝️

🗝️

It is now a month since my grandma passed away. I really loved her. She got me through things, helped me with tough decisions and hugged me when I needed to. She was one of my favourite people and I couldn't accept her death. But that's life, I had to get over it.

                               🗝️

I got a letter today and it was from my grandma. "It's impossible, she's dead" I thought. I still opened it. There were like three papers in it. I took out one and read it:

"Dear Y/N,

I'm writing this before my death, to be exact, 2 days before my death. First thing I wanted to tell you, be strong. Be strong for me, okay? Don't cry, just look up and smile. You know that your smile is m most favourite thing. I want you to know that I'm up there, watching your every move and protecting you from bad things. Now for the second and the most important thing. The other two papers contain what you will inherit from me. My house. I know it's really big for you, but you will get used to it and I believe that you will take care of it. Just a small tip, get a housemate, like Steve or your other friends. Please don't sell the house, it means so much to me because me and your granddad built it. I hope it goes well.

Love, Granny Anne"

This letter made my cry really hard, but I knew that I have to be strong for my granny. I went to get the paperwork done and right after that, I will call Steve.

                     °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

After all the paperwork and things going around the house, me and Steve were supposed to meet in front of my old apartment. „Hi Y/N, were you waiting too long?“ Steve asked me. „No, I wasn't. We better get there!“ I said and we went to Steve's car.

                               🗝️

We got out of the vehicle and Steve stared at the house. „Wow, that's a really big house. Big for a family of six!“ he said with a small chuckle.

„

And are you really okay with this? I already did the paperwork and got two keys.“ I reassured. „Of course! I mean- my parents won't even care and I would love to. But I'm not saying that owning a three story house for 6 people with my best friend isn't weird.“ Steve joked. I smiled. „I know, it is kind of weird. And the third floor is actually an attic.“ I corrected him. „And it's still big like a normal floor.“ He smiled and we went outside.

                               🗝️

The door weren't in that bad state as we first thought, but it still screeched. „Okay. As I remember, this house should have about three bedrooms, kitchen, laundry room, living room, dining room, two bathrooms and attic.“ I said. „Did you come to your grandma often?“ Steve asked me. „Not really, I spend a few weekends here, but it was like three times a year. She went to our house more than we went to hers.“ I answered. Steve went to check if the water runs and I checked the power. The power was on, great news. „Hey Steve, the power is wo-“ I said and I heard a scream that interrupted me.