🎶🎹ℙ𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕠🎹🎶

🎹

I was walking down the hallway when I noticed a poster. I came closer and read it. "Piano lessons, every Monday and Thursday (2PM-4PM) in the Music room." I read in my head. It was a great opportunity to start with piano, I always wanted to play it!

                                  🎹

I took the poster and went to my class. Luckily, I had my last period but it was Maths, boring. When I got home, I put the poster on my desk and went downstairs for lunch.

                     °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

It was night time. I was getting ready to sleep and thought about today. It wasn't pretty bad except the last period, but it could be better. I fell asleep around midnight. When I woke up, I realized that it was Thursday, my first lesson of the piano! And also, I was late already! I got ready, grabbed my backpack and went to the kitchen.

                                  🎹

I grabbed two toasts and put them in a toaster. When they were ready, I grabbed them and rushed out. When I got to school, it was 7:59 so I still made it in time. When I got my books, it rang. I ran to my classroom and good thing that the teacher is late, so it was fine.

                                  🎹

„Wait- you play piano?“ Someone asked Steve. Wait- Steve plays piano? Does that mean...that we both will go to the same lesson?! 'Cause that would be amazing! Steve is my crush for a few months, which isn't new. Almost every girl likes Steve, so it's pretty obvious that I would like him too. Or at least it seems that they do, unless he asks them out.

                                  🎹

They all decline and even laugh at him! I feel really bad for Steve sometimes... The teacher interrupted my thoughts by coming in the class. „Good morning, sit down please. We have a lot of work to do today so open your book on page 95, please.“ the teacher said and I rolled my eyes.

                                  🎹

Why can't there be at least one free lesson? The teacher ALWAYS says that we have a lot of work to do, so it's no big surprise she said it again.

                     °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The classes are finally over. I waited in front of the Music Room for the lesson to begin. The teacher came to me. „Hi Y/N, are you here for the piano lesson?“ He asked me. „That is correct.“ I smiled. „Okay, I'm glad you joined!“ he smiled and unlocked the door.

                                  🎹

„And one more question- can you play piano?“ he asked me. I got a little bit nervous, because I couldn't play a note, but I came out with an honest answer.

                                  🎹

„No, sir. Does it matter?“ I asked carefully. „Of course not, you're here to learn it!“ he smiled and showed me the piano. When I sat down on the stool, I noticed a boy coming towards us. It was Steve! „Hello sir, is this the piano lesson?“ He asked the teacher.

                                  🎹

. „Yes, it is. Are you here to join us?“ he asked Steve who nodded. „Okay, good. Can you play something or no?“ he asked Steve.

                                  🎹

„I kind of do.“ he bragged. „Okay, can you show me something?“ The teacher asked him and I left the seat for Steve. He sat down and played a few tones. I I recognized this song. It was For Elise by Beethoven! When Steve finished playing, we both clapped. It was amazing, I never knew that Steve can play this well!