👿❤️𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝔼𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕋𝕠 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤❤️👿

👿             

Me, Nancy, Eddie, Nancy and Steve were on a boat and we stopped. „Dustin, your compas has gone to wonky, wonky with a capital woahhhh!“ said Robin to the walkie talkie. „You're at the gate, it must be somewhere in the water.“ we heard Dustin respond. Steve stood up and took his shirt off.

                                 👿             

„Steve, what are you doing?“ Eddie asked. „Someone has to go down there, and it's gonna me, no questions asked. I've been in a swimming team as a lifeguard.“ he said and threw the shirt on the boat. Eddie gave him a flashlight in a plastic bag. „Steve,“ said Nancy. He looked at her. „be careful.“ she said.

                                 👿             

He jumped in the water and we stayed on the boat and waited for him to get back. When he got back, he sounded a little scared. „I found it. But-“ he went under the water again. When he got back, he looked even worse. Then something pulled him under the water and he couldn't get up again.

                                 👿             

„Steve!“ We shouted. „Stay here!“ said Nancy. „Are you crazy?!“ said Eddie. „Just- wait here.“ she repeated and jumped in too. „No, no, no, Nancy!“ Robin shouted at her, but it was late. She was in and Robin sat on the edge of the boat. „No Robin, don't do it-“ I said but she held her nose with her head and tilted backwards.

                                 👿             

She went into the water too. It was just me and Eddie. I felt really awkward so I jumped in too. „No, Mayfield, are you-“ he said but the voice got cut off because I went under the water. After a while, we were on the other side. I saw Steve laying on the ground surrounded by some bats and we got our oars and punched them. Then they got away. Steve held the last one, hit the ground with it and teared it apart. We spited out some blood and looked to the sky. There were even more coming! We had to run to the forest.

                                 👿             

We ran to some rocks and we looked on Steve. His stomach had bites and blood all over it. My mother is a doctor so I went to him and teared a piece of my shirt. It was old anyways. I wrapped it around the bites tight. „Isn't it too tight?“ I asked him. „No, it's fine.“ he said. I made a node at the end and he pulled his head back. „Sorry, I know it hurts, it's the best I can do.“ I said. „No, it's fine, thanks.“ He said. Me and Steve were enemies, we didn't really like each other.

                                 👿             

But still, we were a group and without him, everything would be much harder. We got up and were going closer to a cave. An earthquake started. I was losing balance and a piece of rock almost fell on me, but Steve caught me right in time. I'm sure he wouldn't do that, he hates me and I hate him. But this was unexpected.

 But this was unexpected