26|Future ~Career Paths~

I DO NOT OWN MOB PSYCHO 100 OR MY HERO ACADEMIA

(Quick authors note, Mob is from after the ending of season 3 so he'll be referencing things that happen near the end of the season/series. If you haven't watched season 3 yet then go ahead and do that and then come back to this story.)

"Eh?! Is it really Kageyama?!" Izuku asks in pure shock. "Wh-Who are you people?! How do you know my name?!" Mob asks, insanely confused by being randomly teleported into a theater filled with people he's never met before yet somehow know his name.

"No way! It's seriously Mob! You are the manliest guy ever!" Kirishima says as he dashes towards Mob which startles him a bit. "Red hair? Spiky teeth? I've never met anyone that looks like him before, yet he knows that I go by Mob?" Mob thinks to himself as he grows more and more confused. "Awwwww! He looks so much more sweet in person than he does on screen!" Mina shouts as she joins Kirishima in running towards Mob which only flusters him.

"S-Sweet?! A girl just called me sweet! Wait..." Mob suddenly pauses in the middle of his thought as he looks at Mina and some of the members of Class 1-A. "Wh-Why do you all look like that?" Mob asks, already feeling embarrassed about asking such a question. The question causes everyone in the theater that was filled with excitement to pause in their actions as they remember that Mob is from a world where people didn't have quirks let alone look like some of the people in their world.

"Whoops, sorry about that Mob. Forgot that you don't have people in your world that don't look like me and my friends hehe." Mina pokes her tongue out of her mouth as she lets out a sly laugh. "Your world... are you an alien?!" Mob asks Mina who only laughs at the question. "Nope! 100% human right here! There's a lot of things we've gotta catch you up on buddy!" Mina says as she grabs Mob's arm and pulls him towards the concessions room.

"Alright everyone we will use this moment of rest to explain everything to Kageyama, so if you have to use the bathroom go now." Aizawa says as he and the other teachers follow behind Mina so that they can actually explain Mob and not confuse him entirely. "I would like to talk to Kageyama a bit about his psychic abilities, they really are quite fascinating." Yaoyorozu says as she walks after Mob. "I'm coming with, there's no way I'm missing out on talking to Mob." Jiro also walks after Mob. "I'm coming too!" Hagakure shouts as she runs alongside the other girls. "Same here!" Uraraka says. "I wanna talk to him too, ribbit." Tsuyu says. "Don't forget me! I wanna see how pretty his powers are in person!" Nejire tags along as she brings Eri with her.

"A thousand deaths to you, a thousand deaths to you, A thousand deaths to you, a thousand deaths to you, A thousand deaths to you." Mineta eerily chanted as he watched all of the girls from his class and the girl who had won the beauty pageant this year all chase after Mob while they would never even think about chasing after him like that. "Please stop chanting like that. If you tried to be a decent human being and not a pervert you might at the very least be able to be friends with girls." Shoji tells Mineta who ignores him and continues to chant.

Over at one of the concession tables, Mob is having everything be explained to him including the fact that everyone was watching his past endeavors, though he can barely understand anything and constantly asks for clarification for everything. Through his questioning and prodding the class and teachers were able to find out that Mob was actually from a decent amount of months into the future, though he wouldn't say what the most recent occurrence or events he and his friends had taken part in, when being asked about it he seemed extremely uncomfortable and tried to switch the topic.

"So in your world superheroes exist and are an actual job?" Mob asks, still feeling very confused by the new information. "Yes. To become a hero you need to go through three years of schooling in a hero course so that you may be allowed to get a license, without a license you could be arrested for using your powers in public." Aizawa explains to Mob. "What if someone was in danger and nobody with a license was around? Couldn't somebody use their powers then?" Mob asked. "If it's in self defense then there's a chance you can be let off the hook, but going out of your way to use your powers against other people even if they're a danger to those around them, is illegal." Present Mic explains.