Chapter Thirty Three: Music

*****The song is "All About Your Heart" By Mindy Gledhill

"Ready?" Yoongi asked as they checked everything for the second time.

"No, but let's do this." Jeongguk answered and Yoongi nodded before going to the side of the stage. Ms. Min was there with her clipboard and her brown hair in a bun. She had a white shirt with a maroon skirt on and was nibbling at her fingers from the nervousness. "You sure this is gonna work?" She asked as Yoongi stood beside her.

"I hope so." He answered as she sighed.

"Well, I hope your plan works out. Taehyung's a sweet kid." She said and Yoongi nodded in agreement. She smiled before giving her cousin one last hug and scurrying offstage.

"Alright class." She said as she faced the rows of students in front of her. There were other students watching as well from other classes. Once they heard Jeon Jeongguk singing for his boyfriend, they skipped their classes and came down to the auditorium. "We will begin shortly. Please settle down." The whispers were not silenced as they became louder with anxiousness. Ms. Min sighed and tired once more to hush the excited murmurs going around the large auditorium but to no avail. "Students please-"

"Quiet!" Mr. Thomas said and the room instantly fell into a pin drop silence. Ms. Min gave the math teacher a look of thanks and the other nodded before she faced the students again.

"Let me present Jeon Jeongguk and Min Yoongi from senior year. They will be singing a love song by the name of 'All about your heart' by Mindy Gledhill." She said and the curtains opened showing a fidgeting Jeongguk with a guitar on his lap and a calm Yoongi sitting in front of the piano.

Jeongguk looked back to Yoongi for reassurance and the elder nodded. He took a shaky breath before catching the eye of Taehyung sitting in the first row and he couldn't help but smile. Yoongi played the first note of the song and Jeongguk quickly followed up with the strum of the guitar.

"I don't mind your odd behavior.

It's the very thing I love.

If you were an ice cream flavor,

you would be my favorite one.

My imagination sees you like a painting by van gogh.

Starry nights and bright sunflowers,

follow you where you may go.

"Oh, I've loved you from the start.

In every single way.

And more in each passing day.

You are brighter than the stars.

Believe me when I say.

It's not about your scars.

It's all about your heart.

"You're a butterfly held captive.

Small and safe in your cocoon.

Go on, you can take your time.

Time is said to heal all wounds.

Oh, I've loved you from the start.

In every single way.

And more each passing day.

You are brighter than the stars.

Believe me when I say .

it's not about your scars.

It's all about your heart.

"Like a lock without a key.

Like a mystery, without a clue there is no me, if I cannot have you.

Oh I've loved you from the start.

In every single way.

And more each passing day.