Soccer Friends!

Requested by Totally_Not_Me_2010

(Her team meeting my team 😄)

Today, 352b are enjoying a fun soccer game to wind down after a long week. Luckily, the excitement was enough to keep them warm through the chilly November.

"Ugh! Why are we here again?" Becca whined. Because I think it would be nice to try something new cuz." Blake said. "But we play games all the time! Why do we have to pay good money to watch something in the freezing cold when we can do it on TV? I can never tell what's going on!" "That's what the screen is for Becca."

"Oh." Becca said embarrassed. "Hey listen, I can go on about this all day but how about we actually watch the game?" Bentley said. "Fair enough." Said Becca.

Following Bentley's wishes, the team watched the game cheering for their team. As the game progressed, they were very pleased with their team winning but a certain redhead caught their eyes. "Yay! Another win for us!" Cheered Becca. "That Redhead is knocking it out of the park!" Baylin cheered. "That's a baseball term Bay but he is slaying!" "Oh Blake.." Becca said smiling and shaking her head. That conversation didn't last long however, sooner or later the cheer squad came out and blew everyone away. Stating they were very impressed would be a really big understatement however. While everyone was very talented, their attention went to the blue haired girl in the center doing backflips and other impressive stunts.

Back to the game and the redhead brought amazement to all of them. He was around normal height but was able to topple everyone in his way and made a strong kick to the opposing team's goal from the middle of the field scoring a win for his team aka, the team 352b was on! They didn't give a loud cheer because they weren't those kinds of viewers but they gave a lot of applause for them.

"WOW! AMAZING!" Becca and Bri cheered together. "That was a lot of fun!" Said Brianna. "We should do this more often!" "Hmm, maybe." Said Bentley. "The World Cup is starting soon but tickets cost an arm and a leg." He added. "Maybe we should have a PARTY!" Bay said. "People love to host parties and watch the game!" She added. "And we can have it at our house Blake! And invite 341b!" Becca interrupted Bay. "We'd have to see if they're into sports too! But it would be nice to have some guests of honor." Blake added.

"You should think of inviting us." A voice said.

The team was shocked and turned around to see a Orange haired girl sitting on their right.

"Do we know you?" Bentley kindly asked. "Wouldn't you like to know?" "Yeah, we wouldn't be asking if we didn't want to know lady!" Becca said. "Oh sorry there!" The girl said. "What I meant to say is that I know some people you know! Hint Hint."

"...341b?" Bentley said. "Yeah, is it them? They know everybody!" Becca said. "No! I meant the redhead and blue haired chick you guys were talking about the whole time!" "Oh really? How? Did you go to school together?" Becca said. "No, work!"

"REALLY!?" They all said. "But they're doing so well! And they're so talented! Why aren't they working full time?" "Job security and all that plus the redhead does way more than soccer! Like basketball, baseball, and dodgeball! He also has a brother named-" "Whoa! Bess! You don't have to tell Brayden's life story do we?" Said a pink haired girl with braids and glasses putting her hands on the other girl's shoulders. "So you're Bess?" Bentley asked.

"Well since the cat's out the bag, I'm Bridget and this is our resident airhead Bess.

That's Brielle, Bradley (Brayden's little bro), and Ben." "Hey! What were you saying about telling life stories!" Bradley said.

"Oh! Well it's nice to meet all of you!'' Said Bentley. "Wait! Purple girl! Did you say your names Brielle!?" Brianna asked. "Yes..." "Then that means your nickname can be Bri too!" "Uh, sure!"