It's Not You It's My Parents Part 3 (Brianna Angst)

-RING!-

Now that work was over, Becca was ready to talk. Becca told Blake to wait for her at the office. They walked around the main work area for a bit as Brianna's anxiousness only grew.

Nonetheless, she just waited for Becca to speak.

And did so on top of the many tubes.

"Becca...."

"Why did you say all that stuff Bri? Well I know why, it's just..."

Brianna put her hand on her shoulder

"You...really hurt me. I know I'm not an angel and I back talk people all the time and gets in fights with Alex and stuff but...just hearing it from you..."

"I'm sorry." Bri interrupted. "That wasn't justified in the slightest. I really hope you can forgive me."

"I don't know Bri. I'm just having a lot of trouble letting this go but I really do want to forgive you. Really."

"I see, if it makes you feel better, I can buy you a super sugary dessert and you can eat it right Infront of me."

"What?"

"Or, maybe I could give you some rotten fruit to through at me."

Brianna saw Becca chuckling up and she acted accordingly.

"Or I could tickle you and you could insult me while doing it!"

"No no! Stop it!"

"Or I could noogie your red hair to death! Mwahahah!"

"No please!" She laughed. "I forgive you!"

"What?"

"I forgive you!" She screamed, giggling up a storm. "Just let me go!"

"Alright!"

Brianna let go and Becca calmed herself down.

"Word of advice." She panted. "You ever want me to forgive you easily. Just tell me a joke." She smiled.

"I forgive you! But I won't forget." She smiled.

"That works." Brianna grinned. "How else will I get better?" She added.

"Well I know. We take a breather." Said Becca.

"Okay."

Bri glanced at the view below to try to change the subject.

"This is quite a sight being honest." She smiled.

"Yeah. It is." Becca said, shooting Bri a small smile.

Brianna grabbed Becca's hand and watched the ground from the oversized pipes for the next two hours. Of course, they were in for mouthful from Blake but they were fine with taking the risk.

 Of course, they were in for mouthful from Blake but they were fine with taking the risk