Let's Go! 352b! (Part 1)

Requested by MoonshineLuminous MoonshineLuminousAlt

"So this is us sitting together in the park in autumn!" Beep said

"How cute!" Chloe smiled. 

"Judging by the sun in your direction, you were definitely there in the afternoon!" Said Ada.

"Sharp as always!" Smiled Beep. "And this one we were shopping together, then Bing tried to collect some coins in the fountain!"

"Classic Bing.." Bo sighed.

"Let's see something happier." Said Sadie.

"Sure!" Beep grinned. 

She opened up her phone and started scrolling down. "Umm,....here-"

"Who's that?" Jordon asked, pointing to a photo.

"Who?" Beep asked in response.

"Those 5 right there! You're sitting right next to them smiling!" She responded.

"Let me see." Asked Bo. Receiving the phone from Beep, she looked at the phone and stared for a long while, analyzing every detail, and when she finished, she said,

"Oh! That's 352b!" She smiled.

"Huh!?" Asked Jordon, Chloe, and Sadie.

"That's 352b." She confirmed. "Y'know, special answer team? Helped us get better and received a lot of fame?" She grinned.

The rest of the girls stood at Bo in confusion, they had no clue who 352b was.

"You don't know who they are?" Said Bo shocked. "I thought everyone knew who they were!" Said Bo shocked. 

"You have to be kidding us, right?" Said Beep.

"We're not I swear!" Said a sad Chloe. 

"I guess we're too busy to research hot shot answer teams." Said Jordon.

"Hmm, I do remember a certain red girl who often comes in and asks for help with math often for questions and makes a lot of jokes." Said Ada thinking. "Is that a 352b member?" She asked

"Yep! That's Becca!" Beep smiled.

"Becca? You can already tell she's troubled! Just by the name!" Chloe said shocked. 

"But they're probably nice right? And just like you and me thought right Beep?" Asked Sadie.

"Yes!" Smiled Beep. She showed them another picture of the team in better light. 

"See? They're just normal people!" Smiled Beep.

"No they're not! They're kids!" Said a shocked Jordon.