I Love You, Bolina Part 1

Blake goes out on a 'Friendly meal' with Bo from 341b. He's nervous and awkward but persistent to make this a good night.

"UGH! SO BORING!" My life in a nutshell

Oh sorry, I probably should rewind a few

My name is Blake from 352b and right now, the team and I are relaxing at a restaurant because we had a lot of stress today. Not shocking but still a lot.

And right now, my little cousin Becca is ranting about January.

Now let's continue!

"January is SO BORING!" She continued.

"Why Becca?" Bri asked.

"There's nothing to do. It's just cold weather and new years resolutions nobody keeps! SO BORING!!!"

"That's why I made my New Year's Resolution to stop hugging Bentley!"

"Why!?" We asked with shock.

"Because New Year's Resolutions are made to be broken!" She joked.

That was a good thing because we all knew how much Bentley and Bay loved each other.

"So what do you guys have planned for Valentine's day?" Bri smiled, laughing.

"Already Valentine's day questions?" I asked Brianna.

"Not like there's anything else to talk about. Only Bay made a New Year's resolution which is made to be broken!" Explained Bri.

"Well, we're planning the Valentine's Day party this year as usual and we've already bought all the heart shaped cards and stuff!" Bay squealed.

"Already!? But it's just two weeks into January!!!" Exclaimed Becca.

"Once again, nothing else to do." Bentley sighed.

"True." Becca slumped.

"So Blake, what are your plans for V-day?" She smiled.

"Oh me? I'm not sure. I'm not even sure if I should be dating anyway Becca..."

"Don't worry about me!" She smiled. "Like what you're always saying I'll grow up soon and you won't be forced to deal with me anymore! Don't you want to fall in love with someone and dance with them on a nice balcony staring at the moon gazing at each other just knowing that you'll be with them for the rest of your life."

"No more Telenovelas for you Becca." I said, pinching her left cheek. "And I'd rather stay single anyway. I'm not really that interested in romantic relationships. Not now at least."

"But don't you want to marry a nice young lady and kiss her lips feeling a certain sparkle you've never felt before in your life?" Bri asked dramatically.

"No more romcom sleepovers for you either Brianna." I said looking confused. "And like I said, I'm just not interested."

"Well Valentine's Day is a great time to be with your friends." Bentley added. "How about you contact a friend and go out for a nice meal with them?" He proposed.

"Hmm, a friend" I thought.

"Hey! What about Bo from 341b!" Becca said.

"What!?" I screamed.