Bao Part 2

Totally_Not_Me_2010

"Ah 352b! Right at the nick of time! Her she is fresh off the plane." Said Hap.

Hap said why don't you introduce yourself a bit? Use as much English as possible in Mandarin to Bao

Hap said why don't you introduce yourself a bit? Use as much English as possible in Mandarin to Bao. She nodded and said,

"Ni-Hao! I'm Bao from Shenzhen. I came to America to live a better life but I need to learn good English for that. Will you help me?"

"Shi! (Yes)" Everyone said.

"-gasp-! Ni dong de Mandarin (You know Mandarin?)!?" Bao gasped.

"yī lín bàn zhuǎ(one scale and half a claw. Basically an idiom of only odd bits and pieces)" Blake said.

Bao smiled and cheered. She said thank you for sticking me with this team in Mandarin. Hap nodded and told 352b to show Bao their office and continue their lesson there.

(A/N I really can't put in mandarin and the translations afterwards for every single thing so just keep in the back of your head that they're all speaking in mandarin for most of this part and that's why Becca and Bri aren't speaking much because they don't know it very well, that's all! Enjoy!)

"Okay, before we start our English lesson, let's see how much English you know already. Bay is going to give you some basic phrases and transition to some sentences in English, each increasing in length. Try your absolute hardest to translate everything and if you feel overwhelmed say STOP!" Said Bentley.

"Ready to start?" Blake said.

"Yes!" Replied Bao.

"Alright! Let's begin!" Bay said.

As stated, Bay gave Bao short phrases to translate. To everyone's surprise, she aced everything, not one slip up!

Next was the short sentences which she was also fluent in.

"Uh, Bentley?" Bay asked. "I think these might be a little easy for her. Maybe try some harder ones?"

"She was able to ace it THAT well?" He asked.

"Hap did say she was an overachiever." Blake whispered.

"Well I guess if we need a bit of a challenge, we can skip to the long paragraphs." Bentley said.

"I think that's the best option." Said Bay.

"Alright! Becca?" Bentley asked.

Becca handed the long paragraph from Bri and Bentley gave it to Bao. 

After around 10 minutes, Bao finished the paragraph and gave it to Baylin to check. 

"Aside from a misspelled word or two, it's nearly perfect!"