Friends Don't Fly

Requested by AvaVeevo

Beep's Pov

"Guys Focus! Everyone LISTEN!!!"

That's what I have been screaming nonstop for the past few minutes.

We were supposed to be answering a question about what makes a flying squirrel fly so Bing took us to a forest in Canada. We found one but it flew away and everyone is screaming to call it back in the raging wind.

It's freezing,

It's windy,

And there's a bunch of other animals

And on top of that,Everyone's ignoring my screams to stay calm. The more I screamed, the more my voice stung like a bee.

I was simply fed up.

But then, an idea came to me.

Maybe I was better off alone. I mean think of it. I'm the reason why we all run smoothly and before 352b came along, we were all the but of a joke.

Not to mention the four almost helping a criminal.

After all the questions we answered, is it really so wrong for me to answer just one question solo?

I slipped away from the four and left to answer the question by myself and walked further into the freezing forest. It felt a little weird acting out by myself, but at the same time it felt a little accelerating!

No one to set straight

No one to yell at to be patient

No one to talk to...

....

I kept on walking into the forest searching for my flying squirrel. Would you be shocked to hear that I still couldn't find one though?

I decided that I needed a change of plan. I started climbing up trees hoping to catch some relaxing. Judging by the peaceful atmosphere, they probably wouldn't be too hostile. While I was climbing, I didn't not see animals, not just squirrels, not ones I was looking for! I groaned out loud at that actually, whoops!

 While I was climbing, I didn't not see animals, not just squirrels, not ones I was looking for! I groaned out loud at that actually, whoops!

Out of nowhere, a thought interred my head. Could he possibly have a name? One that I wouldn't know at first of course.

Heh, a stupid thing that Bing would've done would've been yelling random names hoping that it would be the name! That wouldn't work would it?

I looked around to see if the four were around, the coast was thankfully clear but I still had no idea what the name would be. What kind of name would the squirrel have? I sat on the branch thinking for a bit about that thought and my head focused on a few random names.

"Chucky? Bucky? Arnold? Bert???" For some reason, those were the names that were in my head the most. Just because it was in my head didn't mean that it would be correct? I mean how did we get conspiracies and strange belief groups?