Top Of The World

(I think some 341b stuff is a little overdue TwT)

-8:58am-

“Hey gang, I think we should hang out after work today!”

“Yeah! That’s not a bad idea!” Bo smiled.

“True man, it’s been sometime since we just came together and just had fun.” Bang thought.

“What do you think we should do?” Bing asked perky.

“Well I-”

-RING-

The work bell ran and the five all had to get started for work.

“I’ll tell you all later guys!” Beep cheered happily.

-5pm, Work just ended-

“Finally! Quitting time!” Cheered Bang.

“Man, work was tough today.” Sighed Boop.

“No tougher than reading stories for kids…” Sighed Bo.

Boop smiled and asked “So what do you want to do Beep?”

“I’m glad you asked! How about we go…

ROCK CLIMBING? It’s 50 percent off today!”

“Oh My goodness, YES!!!!” Bing screamed. “I want to go! I have to go!”

“I guess we already have a decision. Let’s go before it gets crowded.” Beep smiled.

“YES!” Screamed Bing as he dashed off.

“Bing, wait! I didn’t even give you directions!” Beep called out, rushing to Bing. “It’s the other way anyways..” She laughed.

“Oh right! I knew that!”

“Let’s just get over there..” Bo interrupted.

Beep nodded and led Bing to the correct location.

Once they all got set up, they picked out a wall and had fun!

Bo and Boop used the buddy system, acting as each other’s spotters  a little farther from everyone else, Bing attempted to climb the tallest, hardest wall while Bang acted as the spotter. The only odd one out was Beep who was doing what she could to not fall off.

As much as she tried, unfortunately, all she ended up doing was falling down from a few inches up. She began to get a little discouraged as she watched all her friends climb up to high lengths while she was just glued to the ground, very out of breath.

“Hey man, what’s up? Not you!”

“Huh?

Oh Bang.”

Beep shakly tried to get up until Bang helped her.

“You alright man?”

“I think…”

“That’s good.” Bang said. “Because I’m pretty sure you passed out. Would’ve been a shame to catch you sleeping on the job!”

“I-Is Bang…flirting with me?”

“Well thank you for that.” Beep said weakly.

“What’s wrong dude? Are you still a little tired from work?”

“Maybe, but I don’t think rock climbing is for me.”

“What do you mean dude?”

“I can’t get up! I try to get to the next rock but always end up falling right on my face!” Beep whined.

“Not everyone starts out good at something. I can help you if you want, man.”

“Really?” Beep asked, her eyes lighting up. “But what about Bing?”
“Oh right, well how about after Bing get’s to the top, I help you?”

“Sounds good!”

“Great! Now let’s watch Bing climb ‘not’ mount everest!” Bang said, offering his hand.

The two walked up to watch Bing climb. As good as he was, it was easy to tell that Bing was really struggling but on the bright side, he was nearly at the top!

In response to this, Beep and Bang cheered him on, surprised by this, Bing turned back to see them praising him and giving Bing a friendly thumbs up. Exciting him to take the last few steps to make it to the top.

“OH YEAH! I DID IT! YOU SEE THAT BANG!?”

“You betcha little buddy!”

“I love when you call me that…” Bing grinned to himself. “Get ready to spot me Bang!”

Bang raised his hands in response and Bing fell down with ease. To Beep’s surprise Bang actually caught Bing and set him down easily. However the happy mood disappeared quickly

“Nice work little dude, how’d you like to put those skills to helping Beep?”

“What!?” Beep asked embarrassed.

“Sure thing! How could I say no?”

“What!?” Beep asked, shocked.

“It’s the least I could do for not yelling at me a lot recently!” Bing smiled.

“Well don’t make me have to break the streak…” She joked, poking his nose.

“Duly noted! He smiled.

He than ran up to the base of one of the moderate level walls, looked at Bang giving a thumbs up, and asked Beep

“Does this feel okay for you?”

“Yep.”

Beep smiled and cracked her knuckles. She nearly blushed when Bang walked up next to Bing.

He then smiled.

“Alright, let’s get started.”