The Love Triangle

Requested by MilkyAndTwiz

The story begins with Scarlett sitting on her desk doing papers. Of course, she was preparing the yearly report, given in February next year. Scarlett wanted to get ahead of this and look at what happened in the past few months to make her job a lot easier.

As she read, she looked at a certain outlier in the bunch, particularly one in September when they met 352b. She examined how they (her team) were very excited to meet them and how she wanted to meet Blake.

"Blake." She thought. "What would I give to know more about him?

He's smart, talented, relaxed, hardworking, handsome...

He's always helping people out, and he works so much while perfectly taking care of Becca, while Becca doesn't seem to reject his teachings most of the time. He's still perfect though..."

"Wait." She paused herself. Talking out loud, but then she started to blush.

"Why wouldn't I like him? He's amazing! Yes!" She screamed.

"I'm in love with Blake Hernando Garcia!" She yelled out of joy.

"And I know just how to confess to him!" She smiled.

Scarlett got up and went to 352b's office. Judging by his work ethic, she knew Blake would be working late that night, so it would be the perfect time to see him!

However, right behind Scarlett making her run from the office stood a heartbroken Scott who heard everything she said. His tears turned to anger and he followed behind her trying to see what happens next.

Scarlett's Pov

With a jump, skip, and smile, I ran right to 352b's office. I never saw myself going here so it's only right I do this out of love! Seriously! I love him! I love how he works so hard and asks for so little in return, how he's so kind and gentle hearted, his amazing work taking care of Becca, his amazing and perfect body and everything! I love him so much! I have to have him as mine!

And here I was! Right outside his office. My suspicions were right because I just saw Blake sitting at a desk talking to a girl named Clara answering her question of where pizza comes from. He made a joke and said

"From a restaurant silly! Your chefs at least!" he winked, smiling.

"Wow! That's awesome!" She said, "Thanks!" She waved, grinning.

"No problem! Glad I could help! Bye!"

"Blake is so good with kids..." I thought.

Blake turned off the computer and yawned, stretching his arms.

"Hi Blake.." I said in a quiet and shy voice.

"Hello Scarlett!" Blake smiled. "What can I do for you?"

"Please go on a date with me..." I responded.

"What?" He asked, titling his head.

"Will you go out with me tonight?" I asked. "Just for dinner?

"Oh, of course!" He smiled. "Let me just clock out real quick, and I'll be good to go!"

As Blake got out his time card, I saw all the writing on it, he works late almost every day!

"Woah Blake?" Do you ever get tired?" I asked. "I manage." I winked.

"Okay." I smiled. "Should you let Becca know?" I asked curious.

"Oh it's fine." He said. "She should be asleep by now anyway."

"So she can just be home alone and sleep alone?"