Cousin Quarrel

Bentley's Pov

Families, they're a weird thing. They say your friends are your family and your family are just people you live with, I bet Blake and Becca could relate to that. Cousins are weird. They can be weird, chaotic, distant, and even more in between. The cousins we know love each other to death but fight and clash all the time!

The weird thing about family though is that the more you love each other, the more the two of you drive each other nuts.

Back To Third Person

The sun was rising over the city. A lovely sunrise indeed. Its warming rays brightened all who saw it.

Except one

Specifically, Becca was screaming across the halls, her voice reaching every room.

Becca: AHHH!!!! WHERE IS IT! WHERE IS IT!?

Blake was sitting on the couch, a whole plate of mostly eaten food on the table in front of him.

"Becca!" He whined. "You're not making my Saturday binge eating session any less enjoyable! You're too loud, unless you're like, whining about something that would actually stink like your debit card being hacked or you not being able to find a pad."

"This is more important!" She screamed. "WHERE. IS. MY. GANSITO!"

"Gan-what now?"

"It's only a twinkie but better! 

It's a favorite Mexicans snack cake, strawberry jelly and crème mashed into a pound cake covered in chocolate with hints of coconut!

I got these imported from Mexico Blake! MEXICO! And it took 3 whole weeks for it to come!

WHERE IS IT!"

"How many sweets do you buy Becca? And those Gansitos don't even taste good anyway!

"HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!?" Becca screamed. "Wait, how could you know that?"

Becca paused and steamed up.

"YOU ATE MY GANSITOS!?"

"Oh yeah? Where's your proof Becca?"

"The box is right there!" She said shocked.

She then grabbed Blake's cheek and squeezed it tightly then inspected it with a magnifying glass.

"And what is this shaving of COCONUT on your cheek?"

"So what? I ate a couple of cakes, you can take some of my Takis and we can call it fair, okay?"

Becca grumbled and looked away. "You know I don't like starchy foods Blake. They make me fat!"

"Well it's better than getting heart and liver disease because that's what you're on track for if you don't stop eating sugar all the time."

"WHAT!? Well listen here SIR! All the sugary foods you eat go straight to your thighs and I am okay with that so it's no problem for me!"

"Oh really now? Is that why your fat legs can't fit into anything but shorts and loose pants? Thank you for explaining Becca!"

Becca stood in embarrassment and anger.

"While I on the other hand can wear anything without ease and don't have to worry about my legs sweating whenever we go to the beach and man, isn't it nice having no chafing!"

"Shut up! You'll never understand what it's like to have fat legs! And just because you can wear anything but that doesn't mean you look good in it!"

Blake got shocked and slightly upset.