Don't Try This at Home

Bentley: Hey guys! 352b here! Today we're staying at a 1 star hotel on a dare. You see, 341b and us were playing a Truth or Dare game a few days ago and we got dared to stay at a 24 hour hotel. We obviously said no but they said if we do it, they'll give us 100 dollars and said they could facetime us the whole time to make sure we're safe. We also have you guys on the livestream to keep us company! It's 7am in the morning and I am ready to get started!

Blake is in there grabbing our room keys now so we'll wait here and see how it goes!

At that moment, somebody knocked on the window.

Hey Blake!

Blake: Hey Bentley, here's your key. Ready for this?

Looking at the hotel. Bentley said, ready as I'll ever be.

Bentley: Okay, looks good so far.

Brianna: I've definitely seen worse 1 star places

Baylin sat on the bed. She was one of the first ones to do it. "Well?" They asked.

Bay: Comfy. I've definitely slept in worse though

Becca: Something I definitely noticed if we're all saying that we've had worse. Maybe this place isn't as bad as we thought?

Bentley: Maybe, but it's time to hold up our end of the bargain

341b: Hey guys!

352b: Hey!

Beep: How has it been doing? It's not scary right?

352b: We've seen worse!

Bing: (teasing) Then have fun staying here for 24 hours!

Bing pressed the stop button leaving 352b to fulfill the dare

Bentley: (Sigh) What should we do first guys?

Bay: How about we play the Monopoly game I brought?

Blake: You trying to ruin our friendship Bay?

Bay: (Scoff) The only reason games ruin friendships is because people do extreme stuff to win. You guys aren't like that, so the game will be fine

Blake: Alright...

Bentley sat the camera on the ground as they played monopoly on the floor. Excitedly, Bay set up the board and handed everyone their money

3 hours later...

(10:45am)

Bentley: Becca, give Brianna the money you're on her land

Becca: No! She is in jail! How is she getting rent money when she's there!

Bri: That's just how you play the game Becca!

Blake: (Looking at Bay) You were saying

Bay: Okay okay I get it! Come on guys, let's just pack up now.