R&R

"So why are we in Korea town today Bri?" Bay asked, smiling.

"For something special!" Said a perky Bri.

"Well it's not your birthday, it's not my birthday...it's not a special occasion..."

"You guessed it Bay!" Bri cheered. "We're here for no reason! It's just because I want to treat you!"

"To what?" Baylin asked smiling.

"To a Korean spa!"

"Really? Wow!" Bay said amused.

"I know right? I've been saving up a part of my salary for 3 months for this! I asked Becca how to budget. She offered to give me the money but I told her I wanted to do this myself because it would seem more rewarding; hard work am I right?"

"You are Bri!" Bay smiled.

Bay's Pov

I felt really grateful knowing that Brianna saved up so much of her money for months just so she could treat me, so I made sure to have a great and relaxing time for my friend. When I agreed about the hard work thing, Bri grinned wide and then led me to the spa which had a homey yet comfortable ambiance. Before we went inside we left our shoes outside and Brianna went to speak to the receptionist in Korean.

"Annyeonghaseyo! 2 passes to the spa please! We'll have the package that includes everything!"

"That will be 200 dollars each please."

Bri smiled at me and handed the clerk the money. After that we were given our receipts to our lockers, along with our receipts to the baths, our uniforms, pajamas, and a towel. Because our hands were rather full, we went to the lockers and put up our shoes in one locker and our other items in the second one and explored around for a bit.

Apparently In Korean spas you have 2 lockers, one for shoes and one for clothes."

"This place is so classy Bri!" I said to her,

"Thank you!" She responded.

"Have you ever been to a Korean spa before Brianna?"

"Well, not really exactly. Only around once or twice. I don't remember going a third time. Either way, it's been a long time ago but don't worry, I remember the basics!"

Her eyes then diverted somewhere else.

"Speaking of which, if you want to wash your hair while we're here Bay. Look!"

"Aww!" I said

"Aww!" I said. "How gorgeous!" I squealed.

"Would you like to buy anything?" She asked.

"No thanks. I already washed my hair a few days ago, And it's rather long so I don't want to cause any issues for the others."

"That's fair." Bri nodded. "I plan to wash my hair however, I'm going to buy some shampoo and conditioner myself, so wait here! You can come if you like." She winked.