It's Not You It's My Parents Part 2 (Brianna Angst)

After an Uneventful Weekend, Brianna prepared herself to get back to work.

She walked to work in an angry manner seeming like she didn't wake up on the right side of bed.

She made sure that she was the first one to work that day and didn't hesitate to keep on working, tuning out the world around her. The other four didn't really have time to say hello because they had to get into work mode for the next few hours til lunch.

At lunch however, is when things really became to go a-rye

-RING-

"Yes! Lunch time!" Becca cheered.

"Ooh! Let's see if Bao can join us!" Bay said, perked up.

They waited for the phone to dial and-

"Hey Baylin!"

"Hi Bao!" Smiled Bay. "Are you coming to lunch with us?"

"Not this time. I'm eating with a friend and I really think we're hitting it off!"

"Well be sure to spill the tea for us later!" Bay giggled.

"I will!" Bao laughed. "See ya!"

"Goodbye!" Bay said.

"Alright guys. Bao isn't joining us for lunch today so at least we got that cleared up."

"Okay! And I know the perfect place for lunch today, come on!"

The five were outside sitting together

"Wow! We've really been receiving a record amount of questions!" Bentley exclaimed

"Yeah! Being popular sure is hard!" Bay smiled.

"What's harder is all those questions Brianna took beforehand! She answered all of her questions so quick and was there before anyone else was!" Becca smiled.

"It's not much." Brianna sighed, drinking from her juicebox. "It's all just hardwork. You should try it sometime Becca."

Everyone went silent at that, even Becca herself.

"What?"

"I said what I said, you need to practice hardwork!"

"Who's to say I don't?"

"Ah yes, all that calling Blake to fix all your problems must be so difficult to your annoying high pitched voice."

"There's nothing wrong with my voice Bri!"

"What's not wrong with your voice, Becca?"

"Brianna, where did this come from?" Blake asked concerned.

"It came from nunya Blake! Now stay out of this!"

"No! Cause when you mess with Becca, you're messing with me!"

"Then I'd hate so see what happens when this literal redheaded stepchild get's destroyed by the police or maimed viscously by Alex!"

"Hey! This has nothing to do with Alex Bri!" Bay coaxed. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" She asked lovingly.

"I'm fine you...URGH! Just go away! Go far away where I don't have to see your face!"

"What?" Bay said confused.

"Brianna, seriously what's wrong?" Bentley asked.

"I...I, I don't know! It's all because of Friday and -

-RING!-

The work bell conceding lunch went off,

"We have to get back to work." Brianna said getting up, beginning to walk away.

"No, this is more important." Bentley smiled.

"buh..but.."

"No buts. Just talk." He said firmly.

Brianna looked everyone's faces and thought to herself.

Everyone's scarifying their reputation just to talk to me. They're putting their feelings over hardwork?

No, their putting mine first over everything we worked hard for

And if they were willing to do this for me...

I should reveal the truth for them...

Brianna sighed and began to talk.

"It was Friday and I was having a meetup with my parents and they wer-"

"Wait, you were having your monthly ideo call with your parents?" Bentley asked.

"Yes.." Bri said uncomfortably.

"No wonder you came to work early today and tuned out the world!" Baylin exclaimed.

"Hold on! you're not angry anymore?" Brianna said shocked.

"Of course not. We know how things get during those times!" Bay hugged, "They're like you're own time of the month but less painful." She whispered giggling.

"Uh okay, but I still don't have one yet." Bri whispered back, hugging Baylin.

"Brianna, we love you okay? You now that right?" Blake smiled.

"Yes." She responded.

"Than you know that you're always free to contact Becca and I whenever. You're not alone okay?" Blake said, stroking her hair.

"Yes Blake. I'm sorry everyone. I'm sorry too Becca."

Becca walked up and hugged her. Then she secretly whispered.

"Apology accepted. Let's meet up after work."

"Okay. Sorry again."

"It's fine." Becca smiled. "Now let's get to work okay?"

"Alright!" Brianna smiled.

With Brianna back to how she was, she was more than ready to continue work, with her coworkers!