Champion

-Ring!-

As soon as the work bell rang, Blake instantly packed up and grabbed Becca to the car to get to the game store and ran to the shelf only to be greeted with the same thing he's been seeing for the past 2 weeks.

With a frown he groaned and left the store.

-in the car-

"I'm sorry they didn't have the game again Blake." Becca said sympathetically.

Blake sighed. "It's nothing in your control Becca, I just wish it was."

"Me too! How has it been two weeks since the game came out but no place has it?"

"I have no clue! I'm sure they have restocked by now!"

"Woah! Never drive when you're an emotional cousin! Let's pull over and rant in a building!"

"Well we didn't eat dinner yet, that sounds fair and look! There's a sandwich shop. Let's pull over cuz."

Blake and Becca then proceeded to get some Blt's and fries and ranted about the game to each other for what seemed like hours. Nothing interrupted the two, nothing except a familiar face of course.

Who the cousins thought was a certain green haired boy making his way into the facility as everyone turned heads to see him. Yep, that was Bentley of course. He made his way up to the counter and received a steak sandwich melt on the house and asked to sit next to them.

"What's up B cousins?" He smiled. Expecting a friendly response, he instead got a sarcastic answer from Becca which meant he knew something was up.

"Oh guys, what's wrong?" He asked sympathetically.

"Blake's been trying to get this new game for weeks but nowhere has it!"

"I even went right to the tech district just to see it sold out too!" He screamed.

"So that's why you guys are over here! I don't normally see you two here anyway."

"Yeah, but they don't have it either." I sighed.

Bentley wiped his face and said. "So you guys really went everywhere to get it? What's the name?"

"Breath of the Wild 2. We both really enjoyed the first one but we can't find it anywhere!"

"Oh that's a popular release." Bentley said, his pointer finger on his cheek. "This is gonna sound dumb but did you guys preorder it?" Asked Bentley.

"What do you think we are, Three? We're professionals Ledger, and even with the preorder, it was sold out!" Becca cried.

Bentley pat Becca's back and said, "Well you guys said you looked everywhere but did you look everywhere?"

"Yes.." Becca said confused.

"Listen, I know a very special place that specializes in shiny new items. I was planning on taking a trip there to get it myself and we can win it together."

"What's the place called?" Becca asked.

"Well, you know the Toucan Palace, right?"

"Oh how could I not know that place after that amazing tortellini disaster?" Becca laughed. "It's all over the internet!"

"Yeah, poor Boop. Anyway, the place has another area near the basement doubling as a bar and..a casino."

"Wait, GAMBLING!? I thought you hated gambling Bentley!"

"I do. I really do. It scams innocent people out of their hard earned cash and I know all the in's and out's to it." Bentley sighed. "But the people we're talking about are vile and vicious. To them, we're just walking wallets and I like to use that to my advantage." He snickered.