Meet The Farrels

🚨 WARNING MATURE CONTENT 🚨

Mr Farrel's POV

Looking at my beautiful wife, always amazes me. She is strong, confident and so damn loyal. Family is everything to me. Having to use the intel I have to my advantage, is something I excel at. So this little deal with Richard, couldn't of worked out any better. Having Felix agree to finally come home, is all I have wanted. He needs to take his place by my side. If marrying him to Richard's daughter, it secures a partnership, even better. I want to see him accept what his role will be and hopefully this Brooklyn he is so fond of, will be as supportive as my beautiful Celine. I know Richard said the girl thinks she's in love with the younger Caldwell boy, but out of sight, out of mind is a saying for a reason. I'll have Fiona take her under her wing, and soon the Caldwell boy will be a distant memory. With any luck, my boy will knock out an heir on the honeymoon.
Celine walks into my office and my breath catches in my throat. This woman I swear. " Come here my little kitten." She walks towards me, swinging those beautiful full hips.
" Does daddy want to play?" She purs, giving me that seductive smirk that makes my cock like rock. I push my chair back to make space between my legs and she drops to her knees between them. " Are you going to be my good girl? Are you going to choke on my cock?" She nods at me with mischievious eyes. The phone begins to ring and I give her a nod as she unbuckles my belt and trousers. Releasing my heavy cock, she licks the crown swirling her tongue around it. " How long do we have until their arrival?" Celine slides my cock deep into her throat, cupping my balls. This little minx drive me insane. I supress the groan that's dying to spill from my lips. " They are due to land within the hour sir. Shall I get the car ready? " I wrap her hair in my hand moving it so I can see this beautiful view better. Pulling tightly at her roots. I push deeper into her tight throat. Saliva pools at the base of my cock, dripping onto her hand and my tight balls. God I feel the pleasure building like a tidal wave, taking me under. Celine sucks hard making me gasp. " Get the car ready I will be down shortly." I disconnect the call and thrust into my beautiful wifes throat forcefully. She loves this, me taking what I want from her. " That's it my love, swollow every drop." Celine groans around my base, gagging at how deep I am, and I explode deep inside of her." I pull her head back, whilst she licks her lips. "Now my love, let's go and meet our new daughter in law."

              🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Fiona's POV

I pull another dress out of my closet, a rich, dark blue with a high neck and flared skirt. Id much rather be wearing my jeans, but dad insists on making sure everything's perfect to meet Felix's future wife. They don't ask for much, or hold us to the same level of formality as the Pruit's, so I try not to complain too much. So my baby brother, is finally coming home to get ready to take his place in the family. I can't believe he agreed to an arranged family marriage with Richard Pruit's daughter. I hope she's not as big a bitch as Isabella. If she is, she won't be his wife for long. Guess we will soon find out. I put my heels on, walk over to my bed, and grab my bag. Well, I guess it's time to meet the future sister in law.