Chapter 29♡

(Pheobe's P.O.V)

I couldn't sleep. I was sat up in the living room. I'd been having Braxton Hicks for a few hours now. It was 9pm. Finn was up too. He was making some tea. "Ooo.. baby girl. Are you not ready yet? You are very comfortable." As Finn came over to give me my mug, he gazed at me. "Thanks." He then spoke to me about my list for the hospital. "We have her first set of clothes, your slippers, a cardigan, headphones and extra pyjamas." I nodded. "That all sounds good. Our date night was super lovely. Thanks." He said that I didn't need to thank him. "You've been having Braxton Hicks for a few days now babe.. do we need to head to the hospital?' I said no. My facial expression was saying diffrent though. "I'll just call Mom and then go up. Thanks." I took his hand and kissed him.

Why was our baby girl so stubborn? Ringing Mom, she picked up straight away. "Hi sweetie. Are you okay?" I winced again. "Not really." She asked what was wrong. "I'm just awake with braxton Hicks.." Mom said to just keep breathing." The pain was becoming more intense.. "FINN!" He came rushing in.

"Pheebs?" I cried. "I think she's on her way." He rang for an ambulance.. "Okay baby.. breathe.. breathe." I heard Mom's voice. "I'll be over in 5 minutes." Saying I loved her, she ressaured me. "You've got this sweetheart." As I ended the call, Finn said that everything was ready. "All I need to do is help you to the car." As he helped me up, he kissed me. "Let's go and meet our baby girl."

As soon as we got there, everything went so fast. "Hi Dr Parker." She took us to a room and she gave me a gown. "Thanks." As I kept breathing in and out, I laughed at the gown.

"I will not look good in that." He giggled. "I think you'll look gorgeous.." As he helped me put it on, I felt pain swift through me. "Oh my goodness! Oh god!" I felt his hands on my back.. as Dr Parker came back with the midwife, Finn informed them. "She was just sat down and then she was doubled over in pain." Dr Parker then put an IV in my hand. "Ow." Finn stroked his fingers through my hair.

"We're nearly there Pheebs." As I tried to close my eyes, another bit of pain shot through me. "Ooooo...." As Mom came upstairs, she comforted me along with my lovely boyfriend.

"I've texted the guys and girls.. they are very excited."

Olivia

Eeeek! This is finally happening! I'm so happy for the two of you. You're going to be the most amazing parents!!xxx

Amanda:

Good luck you two!❤️✨️❤️✨️ Auntie Amanda   is waiting!!xx

Faye:

Good luck! I can't wait to meet her!😘

Ariel:

Good luck Auntie Pheobe and Uncle Finn! We cannot wait to meet your little girl.✨️xxxx

Paige:

Good luck Auntie and Uncle!!! I'm so pleased for you both!!xxx

Caleb:

Good luck to the best auntie and uncle ever! I can't wait to meet her. Xxx

"Mom.. can..I.. push yet?" Mom stroked my forehead. "Not yet." The midwife then came in. "Hi Pheobe. Hi Finn." Our midwife was called Jess. She was so sweet. "Right, I can tell you that you're about 5cm dilated." I groaned. 'That's too long..' I ressaured her. "She'll be here before you know it."

(Amanda's P.O.V)

I was sat in the living room going through wedding stuff when Billie came downstairs. "Hey Mom." Kissing her cheek, she sat own beside me. "Are you doing okay?" She smiled. "Yes. Are you okay?" Nodding, I held her hand. "I'm good. Ooo, I love that dress.' She was excited for us to get married. 'Have you decided on what colours you'd like for the bridesmaids?' I said that I haven't. 'Would you like to help me?' She nodded.. she looked eager! As we looked at the options, we gushed over the colours and patterns. 'This color is beautiful Mom.' I looked at the detail of the dresses. "It's a gorgeous colour." I then looked at some more ideas..

"These flower boquets look nice too Mom."  As Billie got a notepad and pen, we saw my lovely man and other daughter coming downstairs.

"Hey you two." As they joined us on the couch, Jessie said that her and Carisi we chatting about something. "It's a surprise." As Carisi sat next to me, the girls looked at my ideas.

"We could get some intial bracelets too Mom." I wrote that down. Kissing Carisi, he gazed at me. "Do you have any ideas babe?" He said yes. "I'd love to see them." As the girls chatted, my mind ran on Matteo. "What did you think of Matteo?" He said that he seemed like a good kid. "He was quiet, but I'd like to see him again." I agreed. "He's been through a lot. But, I'd like to help him. Plus, Carly seemed nice." He then took my hand. "I love you." Kissing him, we went through more ideas. "I love the color Amanda. I mean the color of the bridesmaids dresses." I laughed.

"I love it too. The girls are going to be so surprised when I ask them to be my bridesmaids!"

As he showed me more ideas for him and the guys, Faye came back. "Hey sis." She smiled. "Hey." She made drinks as Carisi showed me his ideas..

"I love this suit. It's looks amazing. I think you'll look very handsome." As we ticked off more ideas on our list, the girls headed upstairs. "We have stuff to talk about sis!" As they giggled, Carisi asked me about honeymoon options.

Well, we have Mexico and Italy. I had other options, but I forgot.' Carisi giggled. 'Your'e too adorable babe.' 'Mexico sounds lovely.' He then said that his sister would like to be a bridesmaid. 'That's okay. I'd love her to be a part of our special day." Once we had finished planning, I heard my phone. Seeing the group chat, I caught up.

Olivia:

Finn has just texted me saying that Phoebe is still in labour. Bless her. How is everyone doing?xx

I replied to her message.

Ahhh bless. She's amazing. We are all good thanks Liv. Me and Carisi have spoken more about wedding related things. I actually have something to ask you..

I saw Alex pop in to the chat..

Hey ladies!! How are you all?

I replied to her when I saw Liv's reply..

Oooo... what is it?

Replying back to her, I smiled as Carisi brought over 2 cups of tea. "Thanks." He placed his hand on my shoulder. "The girls are so excited for the wedding. I'm just texting Liv now." 

As Carisi borrowed the laptop, I left a text in the group chat

Would you ladies like to be  bridesmaids?x

I then got a reply from each of them in capital letters! 

Olivia

YES PLEASE!

Alex:

I'd love to be one. Thanks!x 

Nina: 

I would love that. Thankyou for asking me!xx

Texting Finn quickly, I closed my laptop. 'Do you know how much I love you Rollins?' I smiled cheekily. 'Oh.. i'm not sure.. why don't you tell me?' He kissed me three times. 'So much..' I hugged him tightly. Heading upstairs, we heard our girls giggling. 'Oh. I brought the gift for the girls today.' As we went into our bedroom, I looked at him. 'I'd love to see them.' As I sat on the bed, he took out two small boxes with an envelope. Those were the adoption certificates. 'I can't believe that you're going to a permanent fixture in their lives.' I opened the first box. Amanda then gasped. 'Carisi.. this is beautiful!' He blushed. 'Do you like it?' I touched his shoulder. 'I love it.' He then showed me Billie's present. 

(This is a gift from Carisi to Jessie as he's going to give her and Billie adoption papers!)

(I thought of Teal Blue for the bridesmaid dresses!)

(I picked the same color for the guys too!)