Chapter 36♡

(Faye's P.O.V)

I was sat having coffee with Evie when I heard my phone. It was Adam.

"You two seem happy." I giggled. "We are. I have therapy later on and he's attending this session with me." My best friend asked me how I felt about that..

"Part of me feels like I wanna push him away again. It's part of how I operate." Evie agreed. "The hard part is that he knows you so well. He's practically been there through everything." I agreed. "So, how's Brett?" Evie blushed. "I haven't heard from him." My best friend went quiet. "I dunno why I feel like this.. but I do like Jay." I smiled. "So bestie, you're stuck." She sighed. "Yeah. I guess.. Jay doesn't exactly know that I exist.  You can remember when we went out for a drink right?' I nodded. "I was dying to tlk to him.. but he just ignored me."

I advised her. "What you went through was awful. You shouldn't of been hurt like that. I remember you just crying for months. I was so mad at him for even breaking your heart." Evie giggled. "I remember that." As we ate more food, I asked her if she wanted to help me with the make up for Amanda's wedding. "I'd love to! That is amazing." Me and Evie loved make up. We started looking at some pictures for inspiration...

"I love the  colour on this one." Evie wrote a few ideas down.

"What colours does your sister have in mind for her wedding?" I said that she hasn't decided yet. "Ahh okay."

Evie then saw her phone buzz. "It's Brent!"

I smiled. "What did he say?" Evie scanned over the text. "He said that he'd like to meet me." I squealed. "What do I say?" I told her to go for it! "This is your first possible date Evie!' I blushed..

"It's not a date!" I raised my eyebrows. "You're blushing so that's telling me different." Giggling, I hugged her. I freshened up before calling Adam. "Hey." I smiled when I heard his voice. "Hey. I'm just getting ready. Ahhh, I missed you too. See you soon."

As I sprayed some perfume on myself, I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I was feeling better day by day. Hearing the doorbell, I went to answer it. Adam looked so handsome. "Hey baby." He kissed me. "Hey." He asked if I was ready. "Yep." He offered to drive. "Then, you can chill." He was so sweet.❤️

"So, how's your mom?" He said that she was good. Getting in the car, he started driving. "My sister said that she misses you." I smiled. He had a sister called Kaitlyn. She was always so kind to me. As he parked up outside the centre, I looked at him.

"What if you don't look at me the same way?"

He then caressed my cheek. "I will love you for who you are Faye." I kissed him. Heading inside, he sat down as I booked myself in. Sitting down, Adam asked if I wanted to go on a date. "Tonight?" He nodded. "a moonlight picnic." He was SO cute!🥺❤️

I held his hand. "I cannot wait to see my sister get married. I'm excited to be a bridesmaid." He said that I was going to look beautiful. As my name got called, I introuduced Adam to Bea. "Hi Adam. It's nice to meet you." As we sat down, Bea asked me how I was feeling. "I'm feeling okay thanks." Adam took my hand. "Today, we will be going through your fears and what you hope to tell Adam about." Adam squeezed my hand. He was so ressauring.

As I got a pen and a piece of paper, Adam took one as well. "It will be good for you to write down things too. Then, you can continue to help Faye." As we both looked at Bea, she gave us instructions.

"I'd like you to both write about what your fears are.' I asked her more about what she meant. 'About what you're scared of in your relationship.' Adam said that he understood what she was talking about. As we got on with that, I started writing..