Chapter 67♡

(Tyler's P.O.V)

Laying in bed, I thought about school. I enjoyed it a lot. Me and my mates had fun. Looking at my phone. I saw the time. It was 6am. Getting up, I yawned. Hearing a knock on our bedroom door, Zack woke up.. startled!😂

"Morning you two. Are you okay?' Mom smiled at us. "Yeah Mom. Are you okay?" She then said that she was getting there. Zack groaned. "It's too early.." Making my bed, I told Mom that I had to get into school early today. "I'm going to see what extra activities I can do." Smiling, Mom looked at me. "What's up Mom?" Walking towards her, she hugged me. "I'm really proud of you." I said that I was proud of her too. Heading towards my drawers, I got my stuff out. I decided to wear something casual to school today.

"I'll get in the shower first." As I did that, Mom went downstairs to make herself a drink. Today was going to be a good day. My sleeping pattern was okay.. not the best, but it was okay. Mom and I had been having regular chats about how I was feeling.

Really.. I felt abandoned. As I switched the shower on, I heard Gran. "Morning sweetheart. How are you feeling?" Gran was so sweet. "I'm alright thanks Gran. How are you?" Gran's house was our safe space. She had been great at looking after us. "I'm really good thankyou Ty. I'll be in the kitchen with your mom. See you in a bit." Continuing to shower, I let the water hit my face. It felt refreshing. My dreams were becoming more and more vivid.. like.. I was dreaming about when Dad wasn't drinking..

Flashback..

"Daddy.. you'll have to come and find me!" Hearing him make animal noises, he ran all around the garden. I saw patches of grass all over.. it looked beautiful. "Rawr.. Rawr!" Giggling, I continued to hide. "Where is my little handsome boy eh?" Once he found me, he tickled me until I protested.. "Daddy.." He kissed my cheek. "Yes bud?" I asked him if he loved me. "Yes I do. I love you, Zack, your little sister even though she's still inside Mommy's tummy." I then said that I was excited to have a little sister. "I'm excited too bud."