Chapter 1: Something is oddly off

It was a piece full day in ninjago city. It was good to have a bit to relax in between all those crazy criminals and bad guys that just won't stop popping up! All of the ninja were on their own business just clearing they mind's. Nya, zane and P.I.X.A.L. are discussing on what they can do to improve the monastery defense system on the bridge while cole, jay and lloyd just play video games and talk nonsense.

(Actually nya was kind of scared to ask them to talk together because P.I.X.A.L and zane broke up not long ago. But apparently they found that because they agreed that they love each other more like siblings than lovers so that really give nya relief to know her friends are still in good -if not better than before term's.)

Master wu was at its meditation room listening to his mind while drinking tea, and kai was at the front yard time to time training but mostly just enjoying the sun at its skin before realizing something is quite off...

Kai normally never feel's cold or hot since kai is mostly a lot hotter than the weather around him do the the blood in his veins being boiling hot all the time. But for a unknown reason Kai is literally vaporizeing under the sun . He cannot name the reson but he knows for a fact that when a elemental master looses or gains a ability they didn't had before out of the blue it means something is of with their powers and by that point that NEVER ended pleasant.

But still Kai was not too worrying about it . He believed that its probly nothing to important and is just a terminal illness or short term miss function But even thou he didn't really worries about it he knew he should let master know about it so he went to his meditation room and Knock on the door

*knock**knock*

Master wu: come on in.

Kai walk in the room and asked

Kai: master can I ask you a quick question?

Master wu: surely Kai. Come take a seat.

Kai sit in front of his master and start telling him about his problem

Kai: master today for some reason a ability I had before just...Disappeared! I used to be able to unfeel cold and heat up to a solid point but for some reason I started getting to hot even under the sunlight I thought I was about to vanish! I think it's just temporary but I still wanted to hear if there's anything left about our power's that you keep a secret from us even a-after all the times those secrets bring tr-trouble to us a lot of times...

Kai had ticked off a little for some reason after remembering all that has happened just because wu didn't tell them a lot of very important things. He raised his had and take his eyes off the floor just to see master wu with a terefied look on his face.

Kai: Master I'm sorry for what I sad I was not thinki-

He got cut off by wu telling him in a steady and loud voice..

Master wu: KAI LOOK AT THE PILLOW YOU ARE HOLDING.

Hearing such a scared voice from his master he looks at the pillow he accidentally hold a bit too tightly when he got angry at wu for no reason.Him looking and jumping up on his feet in fear had Ben at once when he see what was it that strike terror in his calm and wise masters mind.
.
.
.
The parts plif the pillow he grip were covered in ICE! and his masters words didn't make things better.

Master wu: what you had feared is correct my child. There is one last thing I didn't told you and I think your wish of this being temporary is sadly wrong.

... Kai lost control of himself. Fainted to the floor.