Chapter 18:"operation: afternoon visit!!"

❀Nya povᕯ

I woke up to the Sound of birds singing outside my half open windows. I woke up and scratch my scalp when I realized what will happen today. We are going to a God's domain! I knew I already said okay but I am still kinda of scared. Sure, we are kind of friends with Kelvin, but she doesn't count, she is half my brother AND retired!! But still, I am not backing down from my promise in any ways! I can't, I already agreed. Also, Kelvin is someone that I trust to lately. It's not like something bad can come from he-

* Knock knock*
"HELLO! Nya, can I come in?"

Nya:" Oh! Yeh, sure! Come on in! "

The door open and revealed Jay behind it.

Jay:" Zane just finished breakfast. Come to the table before it's cold, k?"

Nya:" Okay, thank you."

He closed the door and left.

I got ready and made my way to the bathroom. I passed by Kai's room and for some reason stopped still. I was for some reason feelings strange, so I decided to check on my brother... At least what is left if him... I miss him, and I am going to do anything for him to be back. I knocked at the door and heard a calming voice.

Kelvin:"Come in, dear!"

I opened the door and walked in before closing the door.

Kelvin:" Oh! Hello Nya, how are you?"

Nya:"I... I am kind of worryed, that's it. You?... I felt... Something while walking by, are you hurt?"

Kelvin:" Oh, no we are fine! Thanks for asking tho!"

Nya:"Oh... Wait WE!?"

Kelvin:" Yes, kai woke up this morning, he can hear you. Anything you want to say?"

Nya:" I... Eh.. I don't know! I-Is he okay!? Is he hurt?

Kelvin:"...

...

... Yeh! He is fine! Just a bit worried, he said he feels weird from his body moving out of his control, but at least morrow is no problem for now. Do not fear, he will be back in control soon. "

Nya:" well, thanks! Emm-Kai! I hope you are not too worried also!"

I smiled at blank air and them at Kelvin. She smiled back and I left the room and went to the bathroom. I finished my business there and made my way to the dining room. Everyone was chatting at the table but not our usual balbbery. They were theorizing how the trip would go, it seems Kelvin sprad the word fast.

We ate our meal in silence since there was not much to talk about and every conspiracy theory Jay trew struck fear to almost all of us. after it Kelvin asked us to line in front of a... 𝘔𝘪𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳... Why did she asked us to wait like this?

Kelvin:" Warning, do not look around too much and don't not leave the group at all costs!"

She balled her fist and punched the mirror, a blue energy wave traveling around us before the light from it fade and we found ourselves at... Fall.

Me, master wu and the other ninja were falling from a height that seemed absurd, there we're patterns around us like fractions of times, moments, places and even things that seemed like bare concepts to human mind, looking like broken realities shining from corners of the universe. I felt my head ach and brain erupt at every second I spend looking around,so I decided to just look at my friends.

Cole, jay and Lloyd were screaming, master Wu was trying to find out what was going on and Zane and Kelvin were just silent. I understood her deal, but now that I think, Zane didn't talked at the table nether, 'that's weird' I thought.

After a while that seemed like weeks, we saw something that resembled ground, and before we could do anything to stop the impact, we hit it.

It was... Almost soft and it felt as if nothing happened just now. I shoot up and looked around, everyone was basically shaking. Jay was screaming his vocals off, Cole, Lloyd and mastar Wu were back to back in a circle, no Idea what was going on and Zane and Kelvin were just... 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜!?

I mean, maybe what is going on don't effect Zane that much because he is a nindroid? Still he is far too stoic! But well... From his reaction at the living room, I think even though he likes Kelvin, he still wants Kai back. Cant blame him, so do I.

Master Wu:" Ms. Kelvin! Why would you not warn us of what we might encounter?"

There was fear in master's voice.

Kelvin:" But I DID! I said, don't leave the group AND don't look around too much! What else should I have said to prepare you, would you like a training session instead of just getting this over with? Now, follow me at Ꝋ𐌍𐌂𐌄!"

Her voice got distorted at the end, this time not in a pretty way and there was a blue light coming from her eyes. We all wanted to question her about this place, how we got here, the person we seek and more, but it's apparent that this is not the time.

The same mind shattering display was still above us, there were shards of crystals floating around, varying from purple to yellow and every cold color in between. the ground was a almost blackish brown with some white rocks here and there, creating a line on the floor, leading to a hill that we seemed to go to.

When we got to the top of it Kelvin stopped us and looked around before touching the ground.

" Ꮤ𐋅Ꝋ 𐌃𐌀𐌐𐌄𐌔 𐌕Ꝋ 𐌄𐌍𐌕𐌄𐌐 𐌌𐌙 𐌋𐌀𐌍𐌃𐌔?..."

Kelvin:" It is I, Xipe, The God of ice, aeon of harmon and the horsemen of white! Show yourself Long, show yourself to I and all the believes I have brought to your presence!"

The ground shook like a earthquake, getting more and more intense with her every word before it
.
.
.
𝙀𝙧𝙪𝙥𝙩