Chapter 14: a cruel tactic

ஐ Kai's pov:☙
I got to the museum and looked around. There were two guards that were chatting with worried expressions on their faces. I walked up to them.

Kai:" excuse me! I arrived, what seems to be the problem you asked for my help at?

Guard 1:" oh! Hello sir. We have a witness that has seen the robbery but he insists on only talking to the green ninja. Is mr. Lloyd here as well? "

Kai:" no, sadly he and the others were yet to return from their previous mission when you called so I came alone. "

"Good lie. Well thought! "
Thank you but please don't talk to me while I am outside. You Know I can't hear other people when I talk to you.

Guard 2:"emm...mr.Kai? "

I slightly jump at the sudden call and shake my head to get to myself.

Kai:" oh! Sorry! I have slight blackouts do to a hit I get to my head yesterday. Thats why I was at the shop while the others were out as well. This is the witness you spoke of I spouse? "

Guard 2:" ah' yea, thats him. Well he insists on only talking to green ninja sooo good luck! "

I nod and walked towards the witness.

Kai:"greetings.you are the museum's night guard I believe? I heard that you witness the robbery that take place here last night. It must be a bad feeling to fail at protecting something you were trusted with huh? I get that really. Now I Know that you wanted to talk to the green ninja and I am not him. But believe me I can help you out as much as him. Some of my teammate think I might be stronger than ever him really, so if the reason you wanted Lloyd instead of anyone else is to have first rate help, I am sure I can provide it! Now do you mind telling me what you saw last night? "

I know that I talked to him in a childish tone but I believed he needed a calm and understanding language to gain trust from. And It seemed to work since he grabbed my wrist and rush me to where I believe is the crime seen.

Kai:"thank you for your trust! "

I said on the way and he give me a strange smile. After that we get to a room that had multiple wood boxes in it. They were stacked on one and other and there was only one open one with sand pouring out of it.

Kai:" this is the box in which the stolen thing was contained? This place doesn't seem to be open for visitors, why would anyone steal something that is not even on display?

Night guard:" well you are quite the genius. And it's because the iten that has been stealed was a special trinket really. It was a armor that had the ability to summen other people from all the realms. Even the cursed realm."

I gulped at the mention of the cursed realm. Isn't that place where the dead and sined was said to be contained. At least it was said to in the book about the ghosts I read. -... Hold up...

Kai:" oh!  Well that's one magnificent trinket ey? But may I ask, why is the cursed realm one one you are interested in if the armor can summen allays from every. Single. Realm? "

I turned and looked at the "guard" that was staring at the floor. "he" let out an evil laugh and moved his arm back to front making the door slam shut. I guessed that it was a possession that was going on but now I actually knew who I was against and was thanking destiny for letting me have time to read the master's diary. The ghost left the man's body making it fell to the ground, burned out. I watched as the ghost possessed the sand on the floor to make sure he didn't leave the armor on the man.

Morro:" well well. I was fearing you would go down easily. I was watching you  and your friends for a while so It would be disappointing to see the new genius of the team be so oblivious. You know who I am and what I am capable of doing also I believe? "