chapter 16: to many Possiblities

⇲jay's pov⦊

Me, pix, and nya we're at the bridge trying to update some parts of the bridge. I was trying to unsee it but the tension between me and nya was inhumane, but again it is to be expected, since me and cole came back to good terms and cole out loud rejected nya me and nya didn't know what to do. We couldn't just get back together, she cheated on me with my best friend and she knows how bad that choice was. But even though I do still love her I can't just ask her out right now. So we just unvocally agreed to be just friends for now.

We were all working full focus until we heard a knock on the table and all our attention turned to where the sound came from. It was kai-wait, no, right! It was Kelvin! I still meet that up!

Kelvin:" me and Zane finished dinner! Please come before it's cold~."

Nya:" wait! Didn't you guys cook yesterday as well? Isn't it my turn?"

Kelvin:" well I am not particularly kai so I thought I should take a turn! also my family always says my cooking is as good as my technological intelligence ! And Zane instead on helping instead of just sitting there chatting."

Nya:" Oh... Well thank you miss!

Kelvin;" You are welcome!! Now hurry on! I made my signature dish! "

Jay:" wait are you ABSOLUTELY sure your signature is... You know...eatable for... Us?

I asked and started following Kelvin to the kitchen with nya and P. I. X. A. L

Kelvin:" Oh! Sorry for that! Correction: my ,human forms, signature dish. So yes my dear, it is edible."

Jay:" hehe.. Thanks. "

While we were chatting we already got to the kitchen and it smelled amazing!

Kelvin:" you settle down I will bring the boiler courgette from inside."

And she left with that. And also..

Jay:" boiled courgette!? I hope she didn't mean that as he's signature!"

Nya:" why is that? I believe it can't be that bad if it's one of her favorites. She is God knows how old! She must be able to make even rotten fish taste good with that much cooking experience."

Kelvin:" thank you miss, and I am 573.169.963.371.735.68 years, 7 months, 27 days, 5 hours, 36 minutes and 46 seconds old. So yes, only god actually knows how old I am. But a specific one at that"

All our jaws drop at not her age but how precisely she said it. Was she grinding for this moment!? As we thought that she placed the last plate that had peeled and boiled courgettes on it. It did look better than I thought it would, to be honest.

After a while of waiting for everyone to come we all settled down and start enjoying the foot that was divine!! Everything taste amazing and the whole thing was as good as it looked.

Kelvin:"... OH FATHER! Sorry I forgot a plate in the kitchen!! "

She quickly rush to the kitchen and close the door.

Zane:" fun fact, she absolutely did NOT "forget" a plate inside. It's her signature she keeps bragging about! So please overlook it's strange looks."

Some of us, including me, let out a small giggle at that and I also realized something. Zane was acting more strange lately and in a good way in comparison to Lloyd or smth. He looked happier, more energetic, and more confident. I am really happy he is acting better than ever! As we were chatting we hear a loud door crashing sound. It was Kelvin.

Kelvin:" Okay you are going to love this one!"

She said and put a plate that looked like it had fried...something on it. I couldn't put my finger on it but it looked orange with a bit of green thrown in there.