Chapter 3: Reintroduction

*3 hour time skip*
*Kai pov*
Even though it's a huge and kind of terrifying new for me, I, for some reason get used to the news quite quickly! I asked sensei why I don't- scratch that - can't freak out right now and apparently the God that I maintain, the God of ice and reason, also changes my personality and makes me a lot more reasonable, smart and nice.
Kind of like.. Nah! More like EXACTLY zane!

I don't know why but I find that kind of ironic, The fact that our personality is related to the first God that used the same element as us.

After we got to the bounty me and sensei wu talk a bit longer instead of me straight up joining others. I wanted to be able to answer any question that may come and also have enough information on myself to make the others believe that it's the same me and not a monster.

God! I understand as time passes just how fast my personality changes! Is that how zane constantly thinks and feels!? I adore him more and more with time recently.That reminds me I should probably start the explanations with him since he is still the most experienced master of ice on ninjago. I might need to ask him to mentor me if I don't take control over these new powers.I don't want to keep freezing everything around me whenever I feel a emotion to powerfully like f**king elsa!

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize I froze the pocket that I put my hand in nor that I made my way to the door of the living/gaming room. I melted the ice in my pocket with my fire and just stared at the room for a while before I flinched at cole calling to me.

Cole:"hey! kai . Eeemmm... Sooo what are you doing? How are you... W-we could not talk properly in the morning do to the.. Accident..

It would shatter my heart to hear my friend scared that much from me. But like I said, It WOULD. Now I really can process the reason for it. And It's actually giving me relief. I can get used to this. And I believe I will in the near future.

Kai:" your voice is shaking and I really do understand the reason for it but you don't have to be afraid of me. I'm still the same myself, just with the addition of ice manipulation and an increase in mental capabilities. So I beg you to not be scared of me, please. "

Cole seems shocked for a reason I'm not known for. Possibly because of the wise language. If he asks I will explain further more but for now he seems to be calmed. That's good. I smile at him and he smiles at me back.

Kai:" It's nice to see you understand that this... Core, that's awakening within me is not a possession happening to me but instead a simple addition of ability. "

Cole:" I was never scared of you. None of us were. We were scared you would change or get hurt and that's it. It's nice to see that you are still our good old Kai! "

Kai:" It's nice to hear those words from you. *points to the door* want to see what others are up to? I can hear that jay and nya play the game as Zane tries to encourage jay even though he gets his a*s handed. "
"

Cole:"Okay the fact that you said that so calmly freaks me out did you turn into a nindroit back stage? "

Kai:" long story cut short. Yes! I am slowly turning into a more wiser mentally which is the only thing left that scares me. DO NOT, finger that topic! "

They both giggle and go into the room and go next to the sofa. Cole straight up sits to the left corner of the seat while zane was sitting at his right side. I, for some reason hesitate to sit and wait for someone to invite me to do so.

Zane:"Oh! Hello, kai. How are you? Come on, sit down."

When zane called me Everyone in the room turned to me and looked straight in the eye. I just smiled at them shyly and waited for a reply.

Cole:" Guys we talked at the hall,he is the same Kai as yesterday."

Everyone turned first to Cole then me and smiled or nod and went back to watching jay and nya play the game on the tv. I believe they try to say " welcome back, god to see you didn't change ".I didn't do anything but sit next to zane and started watching. Not the game on TV, but him. I don't know why I am doing that but for some reason my feelings for him are in charge lately. I can't explain why but I envy, and respect him more than ever. I thought it was because now both of us have the same element and now I know how hard it is to control ice but now my theories are all proven wrong because... Now I actually realized how pretty and elegant he looks and also my heart started to skip beats a-and I can literally feel my face burn...

.. Oh fuck me. you got to be kidding me emotions THAT is the worst timeing possible!