Chapter 15: an alliance with godhood

━Lloyd's pov⪨
I watched as Kelvin walked in the tea shop and curiously started going through the tea bags. We all looked at each other and kept our silence. We didn't know what to do now. We had a good explanation of what is happening and proof to assure us that there is nothing to be worried about but I had a strange feeling. No, I was not freaking out, for some reason ..."Her"voice has a numbing effect to it. It is too beautiful to feel negative around. But there was one question I still had so I walked in the shop to ask her

Lloyd:" okay but what now? "

She turned to me and smile. Her smile and laugh had the same effect as her voice. It calmed the soul in an instant.

Kelvin:" I will find a way to read morro's memories to see what he is up to and try befriending it if it's not evil, kill him and put him back to his peace if it is! And I will put Kai back in control after that. This is not my body and I don't want to keep it away from it's owner for too long, But again as I said, he is currently a sleep and he can't wake up on his own form a mental sleep so, I will just let him sleep today and tomorrow morning in! He didn't sleep all day and night yesterday~."

All I could do was nod my head. Hearing Kai being locked up with no way of getting back in his body is indeed scary but, I trust her. She is the one to help me learn Kai doesn't really hate me so that's enough for me to be okay with this plan.

Lloyd:" soo.. What are you looking for? "

Kelvin:" oh! Any kind of tea that doesn't have magical effects really. But I don't know which one does what so I just hope to find a tea that is made from a herb or fruit I actually know like dandelion peach, black and green tea. You get the point. But my eyes do seek Levant to be honest. Anyways! You don't worry about me! I wont make mischief I promise ~.You go out there and have your fun!!"

She once again smile at me a d I smile back. I see everyone leave so I spouse everyone is doing their own thing as well. I started to make my way to the living room, hopping to find at least jay in there. When I get to the door and knock it before opening it I was pulled in the room and I saw everyone sitting around the master Wu. Nya, who was the one to pull me, hold me by wrist and sat me next to her and jay.

Lloyd:" what is happening_"

Nya:" "What is happening"!? LLOYD! My brother just get possessed by a god! How can you not freak out!?

Lloyd:" because she is the same person that calmed me down from my break down yesterday! I recognize her voice, we can trust her, she is not a bad person."

Zane:" even though it pain me to say, I am with Lloyd in this one! Kai told me about her, she adds up to his description perfectly! She IS who she says to be! "

Cole:"  Look okay I ca-"

Lloyd :" Hold up! "Even though it pain me"!? What does that mean !? "

Zane:" oh sorry I thought you had enough brain to at least figure that I despise you out from our last interaction! Allow me to spell it out, I would DESTROY YOU if it was not for kai constantly calming down! This person might not be Kai but he damn well loves this person okay!? She is what you have been scared of Kai because of! So if I see you do-HECK any of you do the wrongs you did to him at her!? You are in "tin ice"! Pun intended!! "

With that zane storms out of the room. He made his objective clear already and also I didn't want to try stopping him so no one brother to do so. Wu also take this as a opportunity and left us to discuss our matter alone.

P. I. X. A. L. :" I do not defend my brothers language just now, but I also agree that we should be open to meeting someone brand new and don't misjudge them, do to what they are. I say we try to get to know this "Kelvin" person."