chapter 17: Late night plan

𖡄 Third person pov𖡪

Master wu:" Well how do you plan on keeping morro under control for long enough that we can get the deep stone we need? This plan should cost a lot of it if I am correct."

Master wu said at his usual monotone voice. This question bring confusion to both misako and Kelvin but one of them were fast to brake the silent brain storm all of them were having internally.

Kelvin:" Oh! Found it! My dad once used a crystal that my uncle created to trap the souls of a galaxy of living beings instead of killing them do to my begging! I believe it was called "The future sharts" ? Makes sense since it was made by the creator of "the limbo of reflections". Heh, get the pattern of mirror references? It can also show humans their future which is just another detail my uncle adds to all his creations"

Kelvin was proud of her joke but the others did not understand the funny part. But they did get that her plan was to find one of those crystals.

Misako:" well, how can we find them?"

Kelvin:" Oh simple really. The only hard part will be to get nya to approve it. "

Master wu:" why is that?"

Kelvin:" again, simple. We are going to ask my uncle for one!!"

▀▄▀▄ 𝑳𝒆́ 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑▄▀▄▀
⊹ nya povꔛ

I brush my teeth and chance my clothes, getting ready for bed. But I had a feeling of guilt inside of me, because of the fact I literally prevent a long awaited family reunion. I didn't ment to be mean but the concept of talking to a God just sent shivers down my spine! If only there was something I could do about it.

As I was about to go to sleep I heard a knock on the door of my room. Why would anyone need me? Did something happen at ninjago city? I opened the door and my feeling of shame double. It was the lady itself, Kelvin!

Kelvin:" Nya! Well first thing first, good night and sorry for disturbing you but I need to ask you for something. It is something that can help me give this body to kai sooner so please give me a open mind!"

Nya:"Oh! Well what is it?"

Kelvin:" Well you remember when I said I could ask one of my relatives ower? For us to actually find somewhere to restore Morro other than kai's body we need a little trinket that my uncle created~. I know you already said no but that's for your brother, please don't reject it, please!"

I was lost for words. The opportunity of having something to calm my guilt was standing before me, but I still don't know! I don't want to go to the domain of a God, but it is for Kai! I know that Kelvin actually wants to leave his body also so...

Nya:" when are we going, and what we might face?"

Seeing her face light up was really quite worth it to be honest. She might not look the same with the white hair and blue puzzle piece looking skin but just the fact that she keeps my brother's hair style reminds me of him. Then again she kind of is and also not my brother.

Kelvin:" just the greatest creator in godhood! And believe me he is super sweet! Thank you sis, believe me I won't let down your trust! Please get a good night's sleep, we have a long tomorrow! "

She waved and left. I was scared but not enough to say no now. It took a while to sleep but I still accessed to do so. I really hope I don't regret tomorrow.

゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*
Shoutout to

KittyGLMM

For giving me an Idea on how tf I can get morro out of Kai! I really appreciate your help and support!

I know that I was dead for soo long and that the chapter is closed but please forgive me. I am literally going
"I have a fan fiction I idea.
I wrote that I idea.
THAN WHY DO I HAVE ONE MORE EVEN THO I NOW WRITE TREE IDEAS!?"

You can check my other books If you wonder tf I was up to. Have a nice mount. I will see you when I get inspiration again.