ANNOUNCEMENT because I fuck my own plot over I think.

Okay I know I promised to publish more often after my exams but I simply put don't fucking know what to do because I write this fic thinking it would get no more than 30 read yet hear it is sitting in 60+ and I now REALLY need to think where this take place so I ask for Your help. PLEASE SAVE ME!!

The thing is I started writing this with intentions of making it take place before possession but then my moronic ass thought "didn't I already mentioned morrow in the first chapter tho" so the time got changed to before season 11 since the power lost kai would have and the whole never realm is in ever lasting winter stuff would make good training for him BUT

I read the first chapter again and surprise surprise bitches~ there is no mention of morrow! At all!!  So I was like "oh! Well maybe I can find a logical way to get morrow to be in the story as a ninja. Kai should be able to reason with him right? It can also have some angst potential without making cringe couple drama! “ so I announced the story's start to take place a few days before the possession but AGAIN it was not it!

Because I was watching possession for good measure today and surprise~~ not only P. I. X. A. L don't have a physical body they still live in the bounty!!! I take inspiration from the room in season 15 and 16 that was filled with scrolls and books so WHAT NOW!?

PLEASE HELP ME SAVE MY PLOT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE THIS STORY MAKE SENSE PLEASE!!!