Chapter 8: we are the only ones that get each other

𖥸Zane's pov༈
*a sudden loud sound came from the door of the monestary*

The sound of Kai shutting the door left all of us in utter silence.we all looked at each other and then our gaze turned to lloyd who was still looking at the door with wide eyes. Nobody knew what to say nor what to say about, the ice wall that Kai created, the purple and blue dust of cold that rained on us after he touched the wall, the calm voice and soft hearted grin he equip after what I believe is his first time using his ice powers or what he said...

Zane: "lloyd"

Everybody tuned to me at once

"Is it correct that you are scared of Kai?"

We all turned to lloyd for answers but he just looked at his feet for what felt like an eternity, but finally after a while he spoke.

Lloyd:"I-I... don't know... He act's awfully weird and whit what just happen I... "

There was silence again and we all just stand there.lloyd was shaking and quietly sobbing to his hands. But for some reason all I feel was...
Annoyed! I walked in front to him and put my hand on his shoulders, he looked up for a second before I held the shoulders of his green gi and pulled him up for him to stand straight and look me in the eyes

Zane:" For once and last lloyd, YOU WHAT!? He is the one that suffers your uneasy and unreasonable fear so WHAT!? do you fear he might do something wrong? Do you fear he might go mad? Or do you just fear that someone might up you in strength and take your title if "the strongest ninja" huh!? He's just trying to fit in like he always did yet all of you keep treating him like a monster so... "

I let go of lloyd and look at everyone else, there was shock and worry there eyes. I took a deep breath and wall to the door

"You are no friend nor family! Thanks to kai now I know why people keep saying " don't even trust your father if needed. " you are all just selfish pricks! "

I stormed into the building and growd to myself. I sat on the floor in anger my head in between my arm and hands, how could they threaten someone they knew for over a year like this!? How could they change so suddenly in just near hours!? Ho-

"Are you okay Zane?-what am I asking you sure are not! What happened? "

I looked up to see kai I didn't know how I looked but was sure to see the calm and smart one of the team with murder in their eyes can't be a good sight. I sigh and hold my hand up, asking kai to help me get up. He takes my hand and pulls me up as I also push myself up using my legs. Once I get up and look at him he smiles a small smile at me that turns into a worrying look. I smile back and pull him from his arm to myself, hugging him.

𒇫 kai's pov ෴
Zane pulls me to himself and hugs me, I didn't know what happened that made him get so angry but I knew well that this is not the time to ask so I just hug him back. We stayed like that for a few minutes before I heard sobbing from Zane, sure he was not crying since he is a nindroid, but still it was an expression of sadness in my book. I pulled back and held his head in between my hands to make him look me in the eyes. I gave him a small smile and put my forehead against his to maybe help him calm down but he just...looked at me with even more anger in his eyes. He pushed my hands away and put his own hands on his hair, holding the metal strings as if he was trying to pull them off, cursing and growling under his breath.
Kai:"Zane I... Sorry? I don't know what I did but did I somehow get you mad?? "

Zane looked at me with first sadness after even more anger in his eyes. But this time he let go of his hair and stand as straight as possible.

Zane:"Kai... You are too kind and forgiving to be a part of this "family" as they keep calling. "

I didn't understand what he said but he just started sobbing again and continued

" everyone else is outside being scared of you for no known reason while you are here being the first person to try helping me through one of my anger overflows instead of telling me to "c-check my emotions meters " as they say!"

He walked up to me and put his head on my chest and sob into it. I didn't know Zane was actually feeling anger and offended by people calling the human this about him work of machinery. This explains why he is okay with being a nindroid and not with being an Android. It's not that Zane is a ninja that makes the difference. It's that he thought it was the emotions that made the difference between a machine and a mechanical living being.

Kai:" Zane"

He looked at me with mixed emotions filling his eyes.

"From this point on will you please swear to me to always and only speak your mind when we are one to one? I don't need a machine ever less, I need a friend you know."

He's eyes widened and he huged me as tight as he could. I couldn't see his face but I didn't need to feel the huge smile on his face

"And... "

I continued and he got straight and looked at my face again.

"Please know that there are no human emotions stronger than fear and no fear more dense than the fear of the unknown. They don't fear •me• they fear what might happen to me, they and ninjago because of what might happen to me because of •Kelvin•.... Does that make sense? I hope it does to you. "

He had a confused expression but he let out a small " oh! " when he processes what I said.

Zane:" so you are saying I should give them time to understand what is going on even though it is obviously stupid for them to make you feel like an outcast and suffer more confused and pressured than you need just because they can't get that no matter what is going on you are still you!? "

He started calm but faded into annoyed and frustrated as he spoke. But I know that he got what I said now so I just nodded and smiled at him. He smiled back and gently hugged me again and I hugged him back. I didn't feel it at the start but I was now slowly starting to review what happened. Zane, my fist and only crush that I admire with all my heart, just told me I was the first person to threaten him like a person and not a machine when he got emotional. I smiled widely and hugged him tighter putting my head on his shoulder. And he did the same with me. We stand like that for a few seconds before I get an Idea and pull back. I reach my hand out to him and said

Kai:" I was going to go through masters books and scrolls to find something that can help me get what....°THIS° is. "

I said and pulled the crystal looking perfect ball of ice in my pocket, I was surprised it didn't melt yet but I brushed it of.

"Kelvin said it was called "quantum Ice" or "fire cristal" as she prefers. she said there should be something about it at masters library and that she's sure whatever we find about it would explain better than her since she has no Idea how to put it in a manner which he won't have to explain multiple more thing's just to give me a clean picture. So I will go through everything there over and over to understand it myself. Would you like to come with me? We might find something's masters still didn't explain about in the process also! That should be helpful in the future."

Zane just smiled at that and took my hand

Zane:" I would love to"

We both started going to the library the master has for our research, forgetting to let go of our hands on the way
"And you say you are not a simple for this guy huh? "

Kelvin one: where were you? Two: I am. Not. A. Simp!!

Sureeely you are nooot~~
𒌧𒂝𒁂𒄆𒈓𒂝𒈒𒈔𒂝
1500 words baby! Also 2 chapter in 2 day is my new record! See you after my high school entering exam in 54 hours!! WISH ME LUCK BABY! PEACE✌(◕‿-)✌