Chapter 7 : That WAS a workout indeed p2

,¤jay's povೄྀ
The fight kai put up against zane was really... Interesting to put it kindly. I never thought he was able to strategies at such a speed. Sure it was kinda sloppy but not bad, at least for him to say the least. And quite cruel I must say. Why would he want to smash him to the wall? And he continued attacking him ever after he almost hit the wall so it was no accident either so again why would he do such a thing to zane!? Isn't he in love with him? If he did that to cole at this round it's one thing, but why zane? Did he panic or something!?

Master wu: kai, cole, get to your position. Round 2 is about to start!

I was pulled back from my brain storm by masters call. We all get back to our places, cole and kai to the opposite sides of the arena and me and the rest to the stairs to watch. Me and zane were sitting on the stairs due to being tired from our battles while wu and lloyd Stand behind us. I don't know why but lloyd seems rather... Idk uncomfortable I guess? He was constantly staring at kai with a serious face. I will ask him what the problem is after this round. And I also realized kai didn't look as calm and cheerful as the round he had with zane. He had no emotion in his eyes, almost as if he was trying to take his head off something. I will have to talk to both of them after this.

ဣ Kai's pov𖠰

I could still feel lloyd's gaze at me. Did I do something wrong? And also jay had a strange face on, what is going on?
"They are judging you do to your last battle against zane. The strategy you use of trying to make him lose balance looked kind of more.. Cruel to the outside eye"
Kelvin what are you...... !
They think I intended him to smash against the wall. That's why they are feeling uneasy! They are scared because of the "evil" plan I use to win! Well then, I will not move an inch for this fight whether I win or lose!
"Okay~! Don't worry though ok? I will jump in if necessary! "
Wait what!?
...
What did she mean by that!? Should I be wo-

Master wu: ninja, at my mark!

I push my thoughts aside and take my stand. I .will.not.MOVE!

"Get ready... Ninja GO! "
Cole punch his fist to the ground and send a shockwave towards me witch I simple jump up to avoid it. I send a fireball at him in the air which he thankfully avoid by creating a pillar in front of him. He then punch the piller and brake it to multiple pieces which be send flying at me the next second. I tried sending a big blast of fire and melting it but the now burning hot pieces just fazed through it. not knowing what else to do I close my eyes , put my hands on my head and duck not knowing what else to do but...

None of the pieces hit me.
Now just curious, I opened my eyes and looked in front of me. The second I looked and the second I saw what was happening my eyes widened.
There was a huge wall of light purple-ish-blue ice in front of me.
"What? did you expect to have mastery ower weak ass classic ice? No thanks dear I have a little class~ I did say I would lend help when you needed didn't I?
I smirked and walk up to the ice wall that was even longer than to walls around the monastery and touch it whit my point finger. The wall turned into a beautiful gilletery dust that completely get carryed out of the monastery do to the wind. I looked at the remaining dust on the once fire hot now ice cold rocks cole send me and then at everyone's surprise expirations. I lift my hand on the rocks and the remaining dust turned into a perfect ball of clear ice. I hold the ball in my hand and walk pass everyone until I was at the doorsteps. I got to the door and opened it with my free hand.

Kai: " I believe it's better for me to not fight until I learned just what is happening to me and you guys stop being scared of me"

I walk in and hold the inside handle of the door.

"Looking at you lloyd"

I close the door with that and make my way next to pix and nya. I need to break this thing up and learn what it is.

"If you want information about quantum ice the scroll room your master has is a more reliable bet. Well that and yours truly as well"

Oh!... Well time to do some reading I guess??