chapter 10: a call of harmony

▓ Kelvin's pov​᭄

I left the love birds alone and decided to leave them and check on the rest. And yes, I indeed can leave Kai's side when I wish so. I was not a voice like he calls me but more of a camera with a microphone that follows him around like a third person shooter game. I can't really remember what my physical form looked like to be honest. I remember it being a blue and feminine giant that could hold the monastery in its palms if it so wished, but that's it really. When I got to the door of the monastery I scratched my thoughts aside and went through the closed door to check on the rest of the crew.

Cole, lloyd, jay and master wu were all sitting at the stairs in complete silence. Lloyd was crying hard and all that the rest could do was to try to comfort him but their actions seemed in vain because lloyd was nowhere close to stop anytime soon.

Ugh I HATE when I see humans sad! Mother always tries her best to make her creations as peaceful as possible but no my brother and father always need to make a reason for suffering! I really want to put my hands on his head and try comforting him but again, I am not in a physical state. But! That doesn't mean I am out of all hope! I got close to his ears and whispered

Kelvin " kai is a reasonable person. Talk to him and zane normally and they Will understand. Now calm my children. There is no need to feel despair. "

With that I took my leave and went back in to enjoy the wholesome show that was zane and kai.

ဣ Lloyd's pov ༄

I flinched when I heard a sweet voice in my head. It was not a strange thought or others whispering, no it sounded like... Harmony

Master wu:" lloyd. Are you okay? Did something happen? "

I looked at my uncle and just looked at him.

Lloyd:" no it's just... I heard someone I think... No I Know that someone talked to me! Whispered in fact!! "

Cole:" uhh... Buddy are you okay? Nobody other than you was making a sound just now. Also how did you stop crying all of a sudden? We were trying to calm you down for a while and you seemed like you would cry the day away. "

I looked at Cole in confusion and stood up. I took a few steps front and looked at the others on disbelief.

Lloyd:" I heard a female voice and I know it! Are you trying to prank me or something!? "

Master wu:" wait! Did you say "female voice?" Lloyd can you please detail what this voice sounds like? I think I know what you are talking about. "

Lloyd:" uhh okay?? It was so sweet and caring like a flawless symphony orchestra. It was like.. I don't know how to describe better but have you ever seen a documentary over butterflies and they have these beautiful shots of hundreds of butterflies all flying in the same direction? Her voice sounded like that visual if it could be a sound. It was if harmony and peace had manifested into a sound"

I looked at the rest after I finished and both jay and Cole had confused and kind of worried looks on their faces, but for some reason the master just smiled and walked up to me. Putting a hand on my shoulder

Master wu:" lloyd, do you remember when kai said he could hear the past god of reasons voice in his head? I think you hear her. The God of reason, despite being known as a "Herscher" that title is something that is used for being far below the levels of her. Even though she seems to use that title herself as well since kai addresses her the same, she is far beyond that level. She is, as my father puts, the manifestation of harmony and balance just like you describe and is known for whispering wisdom , knowledge and truth in the mind of those who need. So I think she saw you and talked to you for help. Now can you please say what you have heard? "

I was pulled back to reality from the master's speech with that question and tried to remember what the voice said

Lloyd:" oh! Emm... I think it was "kai and zane are reasonable people they will forgive you if you just talk to them do not fall in despair" it was that more or less"

Wu smiled at me and slowly nod his head in understanding and then just looked at me straight in the eyes. And we stayed like that for a moment before he spoke

Master wu:"And? A goddess came up to you I ordered to encourage you, what more of an invitation you seek to go and talk to them? "

I let out a small "oh!" And rush inside to try and find zane and kai.

༒Nobody's pov 𓂀

Wu looked at jay and Cole who were bought just chatting at that point which made them miss his whole speech.
"As for you two" wu said and got both of their attention. He let out a loud sigh and said"training dismissed"
Both jay and Cole rush inside and make their way to the living room to play some video games.
Wu goes inside to his meditation room as well.