pChapter 19: Long the Permanence

𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚍𝚍 𝚊 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚍𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢? 𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢'𝚜 𝙷𝚜𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝙷𝙲 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜.
•.:°❀×═≠═≠═≠═≠═≠═≠═≠═≠═×❀°:.•

As the ground shook beneath their feet, the ninja all lose balance as their bodies met the floor. They all looked at each other in, fairly understandable, dismay. Still getting over the mental jumble they've been through, they simply did not have the confidence nor the jokey and opportunistic one- liner attitude they had in most adventures.

While they were on their toes, expecting the worse tho they did not know what to expect, Kelvin stood still watching the hill that was shifting before her. She visits her uncle quite commonly, at least at the godhoods measurement of time, thus she is quite positive this will go smoothly.

After a while the hill started collapsing on itself in a endless pit, a colorful light radiating from its depts. She took a few steps back apone hearing a sound of wetting, followed by the sound of meat slicing meat.

The sky started getting snuffed out, falling to a pitch black that was lit by an orange and blue glow around the horizon, a thunderous roar, incomprehensible to the human ear carried up the pit.

" 𐌌𐌙 𐌃𐌄𐌀𐌐 𐌍𐌄𐌓𐋅𐌄Ꮤ, 𐌙Ꝋ𐌵 𐋅𐌀𐌖𐌄 𐌌Ꝋ𐌐𐌕𐌀𐌋 𐌂Ꝋ𐌌𐌓𐌀𐌍𐌙 𐌉 𐌔𐌄𐌄, 𐌋𐌄𐌕 𐌌𐌄 𐌌𐌀𐌊𐌄 𐌕𐋅𐌉𐌔 𐌓𐌋𐌀𐌂𐌄 𐌓𐌐𐌄𐌔𐌄𐌍𐌕𐌀𐌁𐌋𐌄 "

As the voice fell silent 𝙞𝙩 emerged from the pit, the sky became a colorful and bright one almost resembling a messy sunset, a purple cloud covered the hole before it became the deity the ninja sought.

A long scaled body with a dozen eyes shining like reflections on broken glass ,a crystal chines dragon with water markings and golden eyes, all staring our ninja friends emerged before them. They all expressed fear in person ways, Lloyd refused to look up, Wu started praying every prayer he knew, Cole and Jay huged each other in tears and Nya and Zane trembled in person.

Kelvin:" Guys, it's ok. He would never hurt without reason, trust me."

She wanted to plant reassurance but was 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 in vein for her voice was rasp and started cracking, a deep, angelic yet fear striking echo following her every word, as the environment they are within was more suitable to contain her divinity then this mortal physic of Kai's. Being slightly used to this, the ninja believed her words true and got on their feet, looked at each other and then at the majestic being that simply is before them while Jay, in fear, bowed down almost instinctively.

The same roar they heard come from the pit was heard again, only this time it was in classic human english. Yet the overwhelming presence of the voice was still the same.

" 𝙈𝙮 𝙣𝙚𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮'𝙨, 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚! 𝙄𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙮, 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙪𝙢𝙨."

Kelvin's face melted to a warm and wide grin at her closest higher's voice.

Kelvin:" Greetings, uncle Long. It's a pleasure to see you again as well, but as you can tell from the fact I brought human to you domain, there is something I must ask of you... Wu, would you mind?"

Master Wu looked at her and then at the permanence before gulping and walking up to them. He took one more look at Kelvin before speaking.

Wu:" Greetings before all else Mr Long. I am Wu, the younger son of the first spinjutsu master. We are in dire need of help, for the sake of the realm "ninjago" and all else in at stake."

Long:" 𝙒𝙝𝙮, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙪𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙙. 𝘼 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩, 𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙡𝙞, 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚. 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙩, 𝙡𝙪𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙣𝙚𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙬𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙥𝙝𝙮𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜."

Wu:" ... Excuse me, are you meaning Kai or Morro? And... Who is "Akivili" ?"

Long:" 𝙄 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙓𝙞𝙥𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩, 𝙄 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙."

getting his answer, Wu could simply nod. Seeing the demigods lack of self at her uncles presence, Kelvin decided to carry the conversation forward.

Kelvin:" I remember a thing called a future shard from your list of past creations, do you believe you can gift is one, and if it can possibly hold mor- the cursed soul in it without damaging Kai?"

Long:" 𝙃𝘼𝙃! 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮? 𝙈𝙮 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩, 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙩, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩... "

Kelvin:" ... There is one more thing... But first send them to their realm."

Long:" 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣, 𝙣𝙚𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙬?"

Kelvin:"... First, them."

The ninja sent you their realms just like that...

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧