Chapter 9: Wu's first student "Morrow"

۝ zane's pov☬

When we got to the library the master had, I was truly surprised. It was huge in comparison to what we thought of it. Multiple shelves that were going up 6 meters above the ground were filled to the top with books and scrolls that possibly date back to multiple centuries ago, maybe even millennia's if wu really means when he says he is thousands of years old.

Kai:" zane, you there? You zoned out badly. "

Zane:" ah! Sorry. I was just impressed by the amount of books this collection has. And then the master calls his collection a small one. "

Kai:" really? I'm kind of  happy he doesn't have too much I will have to burn through. *giggles*"

"Not too much to go through"!?  Is this boy for real? As I was thinking that Kai already started to look at the titles they were written on the books and scrolls. As he was doing that I decided to make room for us to put all the stuff and for us to sit comfortably while me and him go through everything for what I believe will be  hours. Sure since I am made out of titanium I can't feel physical contact but kai will surely end up with scoliosis if he is in a wrong position for hours.

(it's basically a sciency way of saying" wigglyus spineus"(it's a spine problem. Sorry for my pitiful attempt at a joke))

I lined two wood seats next to each other  in front of the empty round table in the middle of the room in a way that will still let us see what the other is looking at without bumping elbows due to being too close and stuff. I thought the wood was not too suitable for sitting down over hours so I went to the living room to get some pillows to put on the chairs.

When I get there I see the open door that goes to the secret layout in our home... Or so I used to call. I heard a home is a place you call where you are happy and a house is  just a fancy inn so I don't know what to call the monastery. I scratch my thoughts and go in to say hi to pix and nya.

When I get to the main center of the layer I see nya and p.i.x.a.l  chatting.

Zane:"greetings miss's"

Nya:"oh Zane!  I thought the training would go for a little longer.

Zane:" ah that? Yeh me and kai step out early. DO NOT ask why, for what, what happened to make us skip training. I don't wanna talk nor think about it.*sigh*"

They both looked at me with wonder but I just  give them a  empty face and went back.

P. I. X. A. L: wait! Zane! -

Zane:" for last time I will not explain shit right now! ... *Sigh*sorry pix but please, later. "

She just nod and I dismissed myself from the room.

When I get back at the library I see kai with a worried and focused face. I walked up to him and put my hand on his back making him slightly jump before looking at me in the face.

Kai:"oh! Z-zane! Where were you all this time?I thought you left me to go do something else.

Zane:"what? Why would I leave you? I Just went to grab a pillow for you to put under you in order to make the chair more comfortable"

I said and showed him the flat pillow I grabbed from the living room

Kai: oh my erudition! I am so sorry for jumping to conclusions.

Zane:" it's okay *sits on his chair* but I would like for you to know something kai.

Kai:" okay? What is it you want me to know?

I took his hands in my hand and said

Zane:" kai. You are a wholesome person that actually treated me like a human  witch is something I craved for SO long and I promise you and I that from this point onward I will NEVER let anyone nor anything harm you mental or physical. Kai, can I please call you my best friend? "

When I looked back up at him I saw a small smile of happiness and for some reason also a tad of blush. He just closed his eyes and smiled even wider which was enough for me.

Kai:"ANYWAY! Did you know that sensei had another student before us?

Zane:" Wait what? "

Kai:" yeh, apparently his name was morrow and he was the master of wind. This book is a daily wu wrote to keep document of his progress. It says wu find him digging his trash for food. After he started to spend time with him and see his powers which he never saw anyone else master, he thought morrow was the green ninja, but after he broke the news to him he started getting more violent, hot-temperd and even  more abusive to the people he trained with. But after he learned he was not the green ninja whose destiny was written to bring down Lord Garmadon he snapped and flew in a rage, and left to find the resting place of Lloyd's grandfather, the first spinjitsu master, to prove destiny wrong. It says he never came back and that's the last sentence of the daily. "

I was in complete shock and was trying to process everything.

Kai:"... Zane? “

I looked at him, still confused and shocked.

Kai:" yeh I needed to read some parts twice to believe as well. Do you wanna do anything  that can help you empty your mind?

Zane:"... Can we cook dinner together?

Kai:" of course! I would love that! “

It is done!!
Well not the chapter but MY HIGH SCHOOL ENTERANCE EXAM! I HAD 48 PREPARATION EXAMS AND STUDDED FOR A WHOLE YEAR FOR THE SAME 4 UNITES OVER AND OVER AGAIN!! I AM FINAL-FUCKING-LY FREE DUDE!!!