𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

october 7th 2021

----

zoe sat at the back of the coach, watching greys anatomy. she felt drained from the last few days. her morning sickness is unbearable sometimes and since being at st george's park, it's been a lot worse.

"oi bitch, stop being antisocial." ben chilwell said as him, jack grealish, declan and mason all sat with her.

she looked at them all with a smile on her face but mason could tell something is up. this is what her and mason hated, the fact that they couldn't act luk they normally do all because of declan.

"so how's your love life, got any gossip?" jack said making zoe smile.

she took her air pods out, and pausing her show because she knows she won't be able to watch it right now.

"nah, i've been going on a few dates with someone but we are taking it slowly." zoe said as declan smiled, thinking she's speaking about someone else but in fact, she's talking about her and mason's relationship.

"who is the mystery man?" ben said as zoe looked at mason.

"NO WAY, IT'S MASE?" jack said and zoe shook her head.

"no, i'm not allowed remember." zoe laughed awkwardly.

soon declan, jack and ben went to the front of the bus with mason saying he'll join them later on.

"god that was so awkward, how's my little bean?" mason said quietly, talking about the baby.

"she's amazing, but my morning sickness still hasn't stopped." zoe whispered as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"but your in your second trimester, it's meant to stop by now right?" mason said and zoe smiled.

"i love when you do research about it but it's different for everyone. i messaged melanie about it and she said it should stop by third trimester." zoe whispered as she felt mason's hand caress her bump.

"we need to tell dec, i don't want to tell him when i'm heavily pregnant or after she's born so can we tell him later today?" zoe said and mason nodded.

"it'll be okay." mason said, placing a kiss on her forehead.

----

the team, staff and zoe have arrived at the accommodation in andorra and this is when zoe and mason plan to tell declan. she told him to come to her room where mason already was.

"what did you need." declan said, barging into the room.

"sit down for this please." zoe said calmly, watching a confused declan sit down.

"why are you here?" declan said, questioning why his best mate is here.

"i'm just going to say it, me and mason are dating, i'm currently 21 weeks pregnant with his baby. we have been dating since january and if you don't like that, leave." zoe said as she watched declan just get up and leave.

she didn't know what to do than just cry. she didn't really care if she lost her cousin but she thinks she's ruined mason's relationship.

"i'm sorry mase." zoe sobbed as mason just held her.

"no i know why your saying sorry but don't be, he will come round to the idea soon enough." mason said, placing kisses on her forehead.

"i don't even know why he hates the idea so much." zoe mumbled into his chest.

"can we announce the pregnancy please." mason said and zoe nodded, she knows how much mason has been waiting.

she is truly grateful to have a man like mason.