𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚

october 29th 2021

––––

zoe stumbled through the door once it swung open. her hands were full of bags from multiple different shops and she was knackered. she knew mason could kill her if he ever found out she's done shopping without him.

once she shut the door, she heard the tv on. she was sure that she turned it off so with the curiosity getting the better of her. so she wandered into the living room/kitchen, placing the bags on the counter.

her eyes fixated on her boyfriend lay on the sofa, looking half dead. she knelt down, running her hand across his face, she felt how hot he was and sighed.

"baby...." zoe whispered as she placed kisses on his forhead.

zoe watched as he stirred in his sleep, his deep brown eyes fluttering open as he groaned in pain.

"bub, why are you not in newcastle?" zoe said softly to her boyfriend who was almost falling asleep again.

"didn't feel well, let me sleep." mason whispered and she nodded.

she stood back up, placing a blanket. over his body then walking back to the kitchen area. she decided to unpack all the stuff and just sort the kitchen out. she was 6 months pregnant yesterday and she noticed that her bump has grown practically over night so today she had to get used to that.

once she put everything away, she could finally relax. she sat on the floor, just watching whatever was on the tv. she couldn't be bothered getting the remote. she jumped out of her skin when she felt someone playing with her hair.

"your so gorgeous."

––––

a/n: just a short one